★ | Halloween Special (Team Stan)

(I don't celebrate Halloween but that's not gonna stop me from writing a Halloween special, also, I KNOW ITS EARLY, BUT I CANT WAIT UNTIL HALLOWEEN TO PUBLISH THIS, I MIGHT FORGET SO HERE YOU GO)

DON'T READ THIS. EVERYTIME I REMEMBER THIS EXISTS, I DIE A LITTLE INSIDE.

__

y/n was shopping for a Halloween outfit with kenny, she couldn't find anything. kenny walked over to her with a zombie costume. she looked over at him, then the costume. "lucky you. I honestly can't find anything." she sighed, he gave her a look of pity. "what about a vampire costume?" he suggested, pointing to the vampire costumes. she looked across. "hm. alright." she brightened up.

(you're paying for both costumes mwaha-)
__

once they got their costumes, they went and joined up with the gang, who were all currently at stans house. y/n knocked on the door. after a few moments, Sharon answered the door. "oh, you must be here for stan. he's up in his room." she said. y/n smiled, she held up her costume. "Mrs marsh, look at our costumes!" she said excitedly, kenny held up his. Sharon laughed. "lovely, you two!" she exclaimed. "you might have competition with kyle, y/n." she said, leaning against the door frame with her hand on her hip, y/n gasped. kenny laughed.

y/n grabbed kennys hand and dashed inside, Sharon smiled at the young teens.

__

up in stans room. kyle, stan and cartman were sitting on the floor busy watching a horror movie, a jump scare was nearing. suddenly, y/n opened the door. "HEY, GUYS!" she exclaimed, they all screamed, the jump scare happened in the movie and they all deadpanned at y/n, she laughed, she sat down beside kyle. he noticed her costume, he gasped. "you little..." he trailed off, she smirked. kenny came and sat beside her. "kenny, what're you going as?" stan asked. "kenny's poor, stan, he doesn't have a costume." cartman uttered. kenny glared at him. "actually, I got him one." y/n chimed in. kenny blushed and looked down, shyly. "wow, that was really sweet of you, y/n." stan said, staring at her. "yeah, you're really sweet." kyle stared at her in awe. she nodded. "kenny deserves it." she said, firmly. "I think y/n likes you, kenny." cartman snickered, kenny blushed, y/n furrowed her brows. kyle glared at him. "shut up, cartman." he hissed. "yeah, shut up, cartman." stan hissed. cartman looked at kyle then at stan. "no fucking way, you guys have the hots for her?" he laughed.

stan couldn't stop the blood rushing to his cheeks, and neither could kyle. "anyway, so kenny is gonna be a-" y/n started but kenny covered her mouth. "you don't have to tell them everything, let it be a surprise." he whispered, she rolled her eyes. he pulled his hand away. she stared at him, she looked back at the three boys. kyle looked over at her. "kenny doesn't wanna tell you yet." she said, kyle hummed. "okay." stan said. they sat in silence for a moment, then "you're gonna make a cute fucking vampire." stan suddenly said. she got flustered. "yeah, I wouldn't mind you sucking my blood." kyle said, reaching over and holding her chin. "EW, STOP BEING HORNY!" cartman shouted. stan shoved him down. "we're not horny!" kyle shouted. kenny was snickering to himself, y/n was a blushing mess.

__(time skip, because I am lazy)

the day had finally come, kenny was over at y/n's house, helping her with her outfit, she also helped him with his. she added some finishing touches to both their costumes with some face paint/make up (which ever you prefer) they stood in front of the mirror, staring at themselves. he smiled widely. "thanks, y/n. now let's go and have some fun!" he exclaimed. she laughed.

__

they met up with the gang, once kyle saw y/n in her vampire costume, he started fangirling. "oh my god, y/n! look at you! you look soooo cute!" he gushed. she gasped. "oh my god, thank you! you look waaaay cuter though!" she gushed. he gasped. "no way!" he exclaimed. she grabbed his face. "yes way!" she shouted. he frowned, he leaned forwards and kissed her nose. she blushed. "kyle!?" he chuckled. "shut up, you're cuter." he pinched her cheek.

stan came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. she gasped. "stan, is that you?!" she laughed. he smirked, lifting up his skull mask. "how the fuck did you know?" he kissed her temple. she laughed.

"I mean... I guess she does look sorta cute." cartman mumbled. she looked up at him, stan rested his head on her shoulder. "she always looks this fucking cute, fatass." he said. she blushed. "she does." kyle agreed. kenny ruffled her hair as he chuckled. "alright guys, let's get trick or treating!" he exclaimed. "HECK YEAH!" they all shouted.

__
fin -- ♡

(okay, done. hope you liked it. I hope you have a happy Halloween! DON'T GET KIDNAPPED!)