1

This is something like a nightmare.

Jisoo Park ran through everything in her computer to make sure everything is right.

For the nth time.

She bit her lips and is close to banging her head on her desk.

How could the land and the farm and their home not belong to her family again???

She had been living here all her life.

She's been breaking into cold sweats and her head feels like blowing up.

They've just found out that their property belongs to the Kim Family- one of the most influential people in town.

It turned out that their great grandfather has sold the land before and it was overlooked since the Kims never showed interest until they received a letter a few day ago.

And her uncle wont help her since he had already gotten his part of the inheritance when he sold his share of the land to their family.

She is the one who takes care of their business when her father passed years ago. Her mother has always been a house wife and her sister is away for her studies.

She sigh and calm herself down. This is just another hurdle that she can easily solve.

The Kims has so many money, she's hoping they would care less about it and just sell the property back.

.
.
.

"Kim Taehyung, you evil genius.." Seojoon whispered happily as they arrive at the mansion.

"This is a good distraction huh?" He said with a smirk.

Taehyung's older brothers got into trouble. Seojoon, the oldest, got into a messy fight with his wife and Hyungsik, the second oldest, runs away with a new found whirlwind romance.

And their parents are furious.

But he was able to divert his parents' attention to the little land in the province he saw way back. A little developing and he could turn it to another profitable vacation place.

Of course he himself is also in trouble because he is being hunted by Hyungsik's ex girlfriend's dangerous family since he is one who helped his brother escape the country.

So their parents ask him to hide somewhere for now and this small town is the best option.

"I'll be meeting with the Park Family later. Wanna tag along?" Taehyung asked.

"Nope," Seojoon said, "I'll be going back to the city later to see Jiwoon."

Taehyung just nods. He looked out of the window. This sleepy town bores him already and he hasnt stayed for a full day.

"And baby bro," Seojoon said, "please stay still until we say so."

It was a clear warning for him to not do anything for now. Hyungsik's ex is someone they shouldnt mess around.

Not that he isnt capable of protecting himself, its just that they wont get anything from that family.

.
.
.

Jisoo opted for a simple black dress. Not too formal, but also not too casual. She lets her hair down and put a light make up.

Her mother brought vegetable casserole as a hospitality gift and she brought a fine wine.

Jisoo is amazed at how quiet the Kim mansion is when they arrived. It is a beautiful place, like the ones featured in magazines.

"Ahh Mrs. Park." Mr. Baek, the Kim's lawyer and right hand greeted them. They were shown into a beautiful garden where dinner will be served.