False Attack

Nathan's POV

I jumped out of the SUV, "Alpha King." Alpha Pete greeted, slightly bowing his head.

"What happened?" I asked as Sean and others came out of the SUVs.

"Alpha Mitch and his park are fighting off the rogues whilst trying to get all children, women and elders out."

"Are they all safe?" I asked, concerned about my people.

"Yes, they are safe."

I nodded and glanced over my shoulder, "Okay, let's go!"

Pete led the way with his army, with my dozen and me following. Right after getting my wolf, I felt this unbelievable power. I realised I was becoming a Lycan because of Laura's mate link. Coming here without telling Laura was killing me, but I knew she would try to stop me and would want to go with us. But I don't want to put her in danger, especially with our baby.

It's unbelievable that I'm having a son with a beautiful mate by my side. I fell in love with her, deeply in love.

Howls of pain snapped me out, and my eyes glared daggers at fights. The rogues were outnumbering Alpha Mitch's and Pete's warriors. Suddenly, I saw a chestnut brown wolf whimpering in pain, pinned down by an aggressive black wolf, flashing its teeth close to the neck. I growled as I ripped out my shirt before shifting into wolf form and attacking the rogue.

My size and strength were not much to him. I pinned him down and glared into his cold blue rogue eyes before biting down on his neck. I lifted my head and howled out in victory and rage. I gazed around, realising everyone was still in shock, staring at me.

Wolves in Alpha Mitch and Pete slowly bowed in submission and respect. Some rogues whimpered and hesitantly bowed, whilst some yelped and whined, glancing around in fear and shock before turning on their heels to run off. Before I could run after them, Sean, Reef, and Reed went after them. I shifted back to human, "SHIFT!" I roared. Everyone obeyed, even the rogues. "Arrest all rogues!" I ordered.

"King Nathan!" I heard Sean called out, pulling a rogue's arm towards me. "This one has a message for you," he said, dropping the rogue.

He groaned and growled, slowly lifting his head. His eyes were full of anger. He spat to the ground and glared at me, "Your days are numbered." He said.

I punched his face, "Respect your King!" I growled.

He laughed, "And here you are trying to stop the Lycan Brother while you are a Lycan yourself." He spat. I growled, "How about your mate?"

He chuckled but cut short because of Sean's smack on the rogue's head. "Respect your King!" Sean yelled.

"Not for long," he grumbled. "You left your mate alone and defenceless. This attack was to bring you and your big crew out here."

"Nate..."

Laura's POV

I moaned out in pain. I felt fire and pain... Under my skin. I groaned, flickering my eyes open. I tried to lift my hand, but I was weak. Too weak. I moaned as my head tilted, trying to figure out what happened. Tracy... She betrayed me. She betrayed my trust. I thought she was my friend, but here I am.

Somewhere?

"She's awake," I heard Tracy's voice before hearing footsteps. My head rolled down and slowly lifted, and my eyes lazily glared at them all. Oberon and Elsa stood before me, Christopher and Sebastien stood behind them, and Tracy grinned behind them all.

I let off a low growl as Elsa roughly grabbed my wrist, "no point in struggling. Tracy injected a special mixture of wolfsbane, silver and herds to weaken you." She said, pulling out a knife with a free hand. "To heal, you need to shift..." I whimpered, feeling her dig the knife into my palm. "But I don't see that happening because of your current state."

"W-what a-are you doing?" I asked, more like whispered weakly.

"Oh, sweetheart, we need your powers, and baby's seeing Luna," she finally let go of my hand, my blood dripping down my fingertips. "And take all the lycan souls." Oberon grinned evilly and stared down at me as he held his hand to Elsa. She took it and dogged the same knife into his palm.

Sandy... Sandy... I tried calling her, but she was nowhere. Sandy...

Before I knew it, Elsa was done, and Oberon let out his claws, "Now let's see the goddess." He said.

"I'll make sure Nate doesn't come looking for me," Tracy said, glaring at me and smirking.

"Indeed," Sebastien said, glancing over to Christopher, who nodded slightly.

Suddenly, he had his hand on Tracy's chest, and my body slightly flinched. As he removed his hand, I felt sharp tips behind my neck. I gasped, realising Oberon's claws stabbed into my spine. Once his claws pierced behind Elsa, everything went dark, and the only person I thought of was,

"Nate..."