May

Elsa walked down a dark hallway, entering a gloomy room full of old books on shelves, flowers and plants. She approached the fireplace with one wave of her hand as fire beamed. She grabbed various flowers and powders, throwing them into the fire. As she did this, she chanted, and a greyish smoke rose out of the fire.

"Oh dear brother, what is on your mind?" She muttered to herself, glaring into the smoke. Deep in thought, Noah gazed into the fire, sipping his drink. Suddenly, greyish smoke started to emerge from the fireplace. It slowly surrounded him as he stood on his feet. His confused. "Hello, brother," he slowly turned, and his sister, Elsa, stood. "Miss me?" She grinned evilly.

"What do you want?" He asked, lifting an eyebrow.

She chuckled, rolling her eyes, "You know what? I want a brother... And that's being an elder!" She said in anger.

Noah knew how much his sister wanted to be an elder, but that position was given to him. When he returned from his training, his sister disappeared. He had so much power but couldn't track his sister; he thought she was dead until the Alpha King's ball. He knew it was not too late to save her. "You know it's impossible for me just to give you that title. If I could, I would, but I can't," he glared at her.

"I have my ways, brother. Unlike you, I put my heart and soul into this."

"I will do anything for you, but please stop with this madness, sister. If you turn in the Lycan brothers, then I'll speak to the council-"

"Stop!" She screamed, "I want power! I want to be-" she gasped as a blade went through her chest.

Ivy stood out from behind Elsa, "I don't think so." She said, glaring at her.

Elsa smiled, "until next time..." She faded into the smoke, and just like that, Noah knew he had lost his sister but to madness.

There was silence as the smoke surrounding them faded, "what was that?" Ivy snapped at Noah.

He sneered, "What do you think? I was trying to save my baby sister." He said, glaring at her.

She bowed and laughed, "You would give your title to someone like her! The ancestors chose you to be an elder. Not her!"

He stalked towards her, angry, "Do you think I wanted this!" He yelled, "I wanted a better life than having this responsible as an elder!"

They both stared into each other, and the entire room was full of tension, "you have to go train the Luna Queen with her abilities." She muttered without taking her eyes off him.

He chuckled, "Yeah, right." He murmured, turning his heels and going towards the door. He stopped and glanced over his shoulder, "I didn't kill my lover just like you to become an elder."

*~*~*

Laura's POV

"Do you know how worried I was from not hearing from you!?" Mom yelled through the phone.

I groaned in frustration and pain because my muscles cried in agony. "I'm sorry, mom... I know I have many explanations, but I need you guys here." I said.

"What's wrong? What happened?" She asked in a worried tone, "Did something happen between you and your mate?"

I blushed and chuckled, "No, mom, nothing happened. I need you to help us with my introduction ceremony."

She squealed, "Oh, finally, my baby would be announced as the new Luna Queen! What took so long?"

I chuckled nervously, realizing my family didn't know about my two-month coma, "yea... So, do you think you guys will come?" I asked. I'm wondering why he didn't tell them. Sean told me he called my Alpha for help.