Chapter 9

Yu Siyang's trial movie is called "Poisonous Delicacy". The role he tried was the male No. 2 in the play, a handsome, golden, gentle and considerate president The hobby of the president is to cook for the heroine.

It's really strange people.

However, by the name of this movie, you know that it is not a small fresh movie, but a suspense movie.

Male No. 2 seems to be a perfect life winner. In fact, many seemingly unexpected deaths around the heroine are all led by him.

He likes the heroine, but the heroine only thinks that he is a girlfriend, so he kills all the good-willed people whom the heroine likes, one by one.

The fourth act of Yu Siyang's audition about Act 10 is about the second male making a table of delicious meals and having dinner with the heroine. The heroine is interested in sharing his new love relationship with him. After eating, the heroine received a phone call and hurried away. The second man finished eating a table of food alone.

Peng Zhigao asked the deputy director to act as the heroine to support Yu Siyang.

Seeing that the deputy director with a thick beer belly was sitting opposite Yu Siyang, Luo Peng tried to cover his mouth, or he laughed out loud.

Peng Zhigao glared at him and pointed at the door.

Luo Peng immediately put his hand down, with a serious face, saying that he would never disturb.

Yu Siyang set the script aside, his eyes and eyebrows were slightly closed, his upper body was straight, his lips were slightly raised, and his eyes were a gentle smile. He slightly lowered his voice and said, "Zhaozhao, have you not eaten well recently? a lot of."

The deputy director was startled. Why didn't you start without a reminder? Hurry up and say, "Of course, no one has to worry about your delicious food. I have eaten your food, and I can't eat anything else."

Peng Zhigao was also very surprised. The person sitting at the table seemed to be a 25-year-old mature young man who cared tenderly for his beloved.

What made Peng Zhigao even more surprised was that Yu Siyang actually lowered his voice, without the clarity of the teenager, it sounded a kind of **** magnetism, more suitable for the person in the play.

It seems to me that this is a treasure.

"Then eat more." Fei Qin smiled even more in the eyes. He frequently chopped vegetables for Song Zhao, but he ate very little. When he saw that Song Zhao was eating happily, he felt very satisfied.

"Feiqin, tell you something." Song Zhao swallowed the food in his mouth, moved forward a little, grinned widely on his face, and announced, "I'm in love, and found my true love."

The smile on Fai Qin's face was stiff for a moment. He looked down, picked up a piece of beef and put it in his mouth, chewed slowly and hard, and the fingers holding the chopsticks turned white with knuckles. .

"Feiqin, why don't you talk, aren't you happy for me?" Song Zhao asked puzzled.

Fei Qin raised his head, a nearly perfect smile on his face, his voice soft enough to drip water: "Congratulations on finding true love again."

"Oh, you are so annoying, don't use the word 'a' again." Song Zhao said strangely.

He was diligent but smiled, but there was no smile in his eyes.

At this time, Song Zhao's cell phone rang, and she connected the phone and spoke softly and softly to the phone. The happy smile on her face made Fei Qin feel dazzling.