Chapter 12

Luo Peng spent a day outside and came back tired and hungry. He thought that his well-behaved Xiao Yu had prepared his meals and waited for him, but when he entered the door, he did not expect The seductive fragrance does not have Yu Siyang's warm "You are back".

Luo Peng was dumbfounded and searched the inside and outside of the small two-bedroom room. The bathroom and balcony were not overlooked, neither was Yu Siyang's shadow.

He suddenly panicked.

Xiaoyu is so spicy and good-looking, it won't be a bad person.

Luo Peng took the mobile phone out of his trouser pocket, and brightened the screen. The screen showed a missed call from Yu Siyang, and quickly dialed the phone back.

It was quickly picked up there, and he eagerly asked, "Xiao Yu, where are you? I didn't receive your call. Are you all right?"

"Roger, I'm fine." Stirring the tuna meat in one hand, holding the cellphone in one hand, and peeping out of the kitchen with eyes, "I'm going back later today."

"Why?" Luo Peng asked. What about his dinner today?

Yu Siyang said indifferently: "Uh ... me, I went to a friend's house." Obviously I was cooking at a stranger's house.

"All right," Luo Peng collapsed weakly on the sofa. "Come back early, pay attention to safety on the road."

"I know, thank you, Brother Luo." Yu Siyang hung up the phone, put the phone in his pocket, and depressedly spread sea salt on the tuna meat.

This kitchen is spacious and bright, with all kinds of cooking tools, rich ingredients and a variety of spices.

Two words-advanced.

Three words-flash blind.

Compared with the kitchenette in the two-bedroom and one-room rented by Luo Peng, it is really the difference between Rolls-Royce and bike sharing.

This is how Yu Siyang dreamed of his own kitchen.

However, standing in the kitchen of this dream now, Yu Siyang is not happy.

As passers-by who meet each other, shouldn't there be no intersection after passing by, why would anyone so aggressively ask others to cook in his house?

"Why, have you encountered any difficulties?"

Xue Chengxiu leaned his arms on the kitchen door, stared at the young man's every move, and saw the young man frown, asking him deliberately.

"Ah? Ah!" Yu Siyang was startled and shook his head. "No difficulty, no difficulty."

"What are you trying to do?" Xue Chengxiu used his chin to refer to the tuna being stirred in the bowl. It looked slimy and looked particularly unappetizing.

"Tuna," Yu Siyang replied briefly.

Xue Chengxiu: "..."

The child's resentment is not ordinary.

Yu Siyang set aside the tuna mixed with olive oil, nutmeg, black pepper, and salt. Find the corn flakes from the cabinet, put it on the chopping board, wash your hands, wear disposable gloves, and start using the corn flakes. Tuna pinches small animals.

After making a flower and a little rabbit, Xue Chengxiu could not help but remind him, "You don't have to be so naive."

Yu Siyang blinked, deliberately, so he said, "I'm going to cook Mu Mu. Of course, I have to make it cute, so that I can please children."

Xue Chengxiu watched him quietly for a while, turned and left the kitchen, his mouth slowly drew a smile, but how the smile looked like a big villain.

Yu Siyang didn't know that he had caused people to get in trouble, so Wu took the airbrush with pleasure and cooked the tuna, proud of himself pulling back a city.