Chapter 8

On Saturday night, "Happy Player" was broadcast. Luo Peng pulled Yu Siyang, who was doing a situational performance exercise, to watch it together.

Yu Siyang took a bunch of small snacks from the kitchen. His body was still developing, he did n't eat much meat, and he always felt hungry. He felt hungry again after less than two hours after dinner.

"Half-sized man, eat poor laozi." Luo Peng opened a packet of potato chips and scratched and bite, and had a further understanding of Yu Siyang's appetite.

Yu Siyang held his own duck paw in his hand, and when he heard Luo Peng's words, he couldn't help glaring at him angrily, "You don't need to eat this duck paw."

"Hey! Xiaoyu, brother is wrong." Luo Peng flew forward and grabbed and pointed at the TV to divert Yu Siyang's attention. "Xiao Yu, you see, you're out." Duck paw is Yu Siyang's own marinade. Yes, it 's spicy and delicious, chewy and not rotten. I do n't eat a few every day, Luo Peng feels that life is not fun anymore.

The program happened to be played when Yu Siyang and Pang Yujie danced. Yu Siyang looked at it and was instantly surprised by the stupidity of dancing.

——Is the person on the TV who thinks he is handsome is really me? !!

"You have long hands and feet, and dancing is pretty good." Luo Peng evaluated duck feet.

Yu Siyang looked at him inconceivably, "Roger, are you serious?"

Luo Peng nodded seriously: "Yeah."

No hope was given for his aesthetics. Yu Siyang took the potato chips, and his face was ruthless.

Luo Peng's duck claws were so full of oil that he wiped his hands with a paper towel and drank a large mouthful of beer, thinking that it would be more perfect if he could smash a little bit more.

"Xiao Yu, your duck claws are so good. It tastes exactly like what I ate at the Jade Hotel."

Yu Siyang froze for a while, thinking, what you have eaten in the Emerald Hotel is also made by me, of course, the taste is the same.

In the TV, just before the cooking session, he shook the tofu in a soup bowl.

This chrysanthemum tofu soup was made once when he signed up for the Bonova contest. At that time, he used more particular ingredients, including pine mushrooms, chanterelles, bamboo chanterelles and Yaozhu. With this soup, he started from thousands of Out of the contestants, they were qualified to participate in international competitions with the highest votes.

He has always been a very well-planned person. He started in three years, participated in the Bonova International Culinary Competition before the age of 25, opened a restaurant at the age of 28, and received a Michelin rating at the age of 30.

He planned everything and was half done.

It was just that the perfect plan was broken by a crock pot.

On the television, he brought out the chrysanthemum tofu soup, and when he heard the audience 's exclamation, Yu Siyang still felt a different kind of satisfaction.

Lost in the East, closed in Mulberry.

At the same time, Chengdong is a high-end community.

In the warm and cute living room, a chubby child hugs his beloved toy bear and watches TV on the sofa.

Seeing the tofu chrysanthemums gradually blooming on TV, the little boy opened his mouth in surprise and said "wow", rushed to the direction of the study: "Huahua, Huahua, Dad came to see Huahua."

"Mumu, what flowers?" Xue Chengxiu was called out of the study by his son, and the picture on the TV had become an advertisement.

Xue Yunmu looked at his father, and then watched the TV. Fatty put his hands together and said with a flat mouth, "Huahua didn't mess with me."