Chapter 5

"Happy Player" is a entertainment variety show broadcast by Starfish tV every Saturday night. Some stars are invited to come to the show to make games, and stars are to go to the show to promote My new songs, new movies, new TV shows, etc.

This show is not only the star variety show of starfish tV, but also the show with the highest ratings of all major TV stations at the same time. The stars that can be invited all have certain positions in the entertainment industry.

However, as the star TV station of All Star Entertainment, star artists generally take care of their own artists. If a program has less important vacancies, they usually let newcomers from their company go up to make soy sauce.

As for whether the newcomer can show his face, it depends on his fortune.

"Happy Player" is a show that all newcomers want to get on, and there are many newcomers who have been recognized by the audience on this show, and then gradually became popular.

The host of the show, Fang Yuan, is an old friend of Wei Xiaofeng for many years, and one of the star pillars of Starfish tV. He specially came to say hello to Yu Siyang to fill a vacancy.

Wei Xiaofeng has seen the Taiwanese version of the video to be recorded. Basically, it is a game that does not require big action. Yu Siyang's injury is just right, and I do n't know if there are sequelae. It 's impossible to shoot in this period. Soy sauce is also a good choice in the show. Anyway, it can also make a little income, so that children will not be anxious because of money.

However, thinking that he had gone out to buy food while wearing a bald head, Wei Xiaofeng was angry. "Go and shave your hair later. You have a big bald head and are ugly."

As an artist, how can you not pay much attention to your own image, even if it is not popular now, you must always pay attention to it, so as not to leave any ugly photos and be laughed out.

"Oh." Yu Siyang touched the bald part of his head and shaved it because of the operation. Now he has some short stubble and it feels stinging because he can't see it in the back of the brain. I don't know how ugly.

Luo Peng washed his dishes and walked out of the kitchen with a rubbing hand. He saw Yu Siyang's bald head and smiled, "It's only necessary to shave my head. How can I go to the show with my bald head?"

"Buy a wig for him." Wei Xiaofeng picked up his coat and put it on, and asked Luo Peng: "You will take Xiaoyu to the Starfish Building tomorrow, and find Wen Zengzhen on the seventh floor. She will take you to see Fang Yuan. "

"You can see Brother Fang tomorrow, I'm a fan of him." Luo Peng smiled with an idiot.

Wei Xiaofeng patted his head angrily, "Fold up your stupidity, if you let me know that you will be stupid towards Fang Yuan tomorrow, see if I will not clean up you."

Luo Peng dodged from left to right and hid behind Yu Siyang, "Oh, oh, brother, take it lightly, this is my head, not a watermelon."

"If you dare to lose my face, hum ..." Wei Xiaofeng opened the door and clicked Luo Peng twice, leaving unending threats and leaving chicly.

Luo Peng was frightened and threatened. He took Yu Siyang's shoulders and said sadly: "Xiao Yu, tomorrow you must pull the brother, don't let the brother see the idol and make shameful things, otherwise the little Feng brother will die It's mine. "

Yu Siyang was even more melancholy than him. "How do I record a show?" Was it too difficult for him to shoot a TV?

"Ah?" Luo Peng's eyes were dumbfounded, but this can be forgotten, which is a very powerful memory loss.