Chapter 7

"Flowering Time" tells that the foodie played by Zhao Ang is playing the role of a foodie who is looking for a food that makes people happy. Florist owner, romantic love story between the two.

In the middle, the second male and female second came out to make troubles and the gourmet's blessed sister was blessed. At the end of the movie, the gourmet finally found a food that can make people feel happy-made by their loved ones.

In order to match the content of the movie, the program designed a new link for the guests to make a dish in groups of two. This dish must have a flower as an ingredient. As for the dishes that you want to make, it 's up to the guests to play. Already.

While waiting for the props, Zhong Tianyao pulled Yu Siyang and said worriedly, "I won't cook, if it 's hard to eat, you will be responsible for eating it."

"I will do it." Yu Siyang patted his breast and said, he couldn't guarantee anything else, but he was the best at cooking.

"Will you?" Zhong Tianyao was very skeptical. He looks like a high school student, and really cooks? "You wouldn't be, you would make omelette, just treat yourself."

It's so underestimated. His goal is to become a three-star Michelin chef before the age of thirty, that is, fried eggs. He can fry more than twenty kinds of tricks.

"Sister Tianyao, just wait and see." Yu Siyang's confidence was almost overflowing.

Pang Yujie, who was standing beside him and said nothing, suddenly said, "Young people are confident is a good thing, but how capable they are at eating large bowls of rice." He smiled faintly and patted Yu Siyang's shoulder, "only fried eggs also It's okay, don't swell your face and become fat. "

His words were very unpleasant, and he presented a series of predecessors teaching younger generations. It seems that Yu Siyang and Zhong Tianyao are both newcomers. If they dismiss him, it will be uncomfortable to leave a reputation of no one in their eyes.

"Don't worry about seniors, I will cook a lot of dishes, seniors, if you don't, I can teach you, I guarantee you will learn, it is very simple." Yu Siyang deliberately pretends to be stupid and smiles invisibly, especially sunny.

Pang Yujie was stunned by his words, and his face was a little bad immediately, but it was not easy to attack the public, and he secretly remembered the newcomer.

At this time, the venue affairs have put the props, and the host asked all guests to return to the stage.

Zhong Tianyao took Yu Siyang to the end, and whispered to him, "Pang Yujie is the least minded of you. Be careful of his revenge, and give you trouble later." When filming, Pang Yujie felt offended because of an unintentional sentence. After him, while she was shooting the water play, she kept tossing and suffering.

Yu Siyang's exaggerated eyes widened, and his face was unbelievable. "No, would he offend him like this?"

"Be careful anyway, listen to your sister, you must be right." Zhong Tianyao said.

Yu Siyang looked silly and sweet, and said gratefully, "Tianyao, thank you, you are such a good person."

No matter what purpose Zhong Tianyao said such a thing, at least it did not hurt him, and Yu Siyang was not a person who did not know what to do.

He has struggled for many years at the bottom of the society, and has tasted the warmth and coldness of people, who is genuine and pretentious, and can say that he can understand 10% to 10%.

The guests stood in their respective positions. After Fang Yuan announced the rules, Yunjiao Jiao and Zhong Da joined forces to open two huge red velvet curtains. Behind the curtain was a variety of ingredients and flowers for guests to choose. .