Chapter 4

Yu 's entire property was sold off after auction, and his relatives were afraid of him, and the teenager had no shelter and lived in school before dropping out of school. After signing the contract with All Star Entertainment, he lived in the two-bedroom and one-room leased by Luo Peng.

The young man had never done housework since he was a child, and Luo Peng was half-dozen. Even if they were diligent, the house was not cleaned up. Wei Xiaofeng had sharply evaluated the two words-"pig's nest".

In terms of eating, these two people are even more unsophisticated, either ordering takeaway or eating rice. From the moment they moved in, the kitchen in this room was a decoration.

Yu Siyang opened the refrigerator, and it contained either beer or potato chips, and there was nothing to make for lunch.

"Xiao Yu, do you eat claypot rice or cover rice today?" Luo Peng was lying on the sofa in the living room with a pile of take-out lists in his hand.

Yu Siyang came out of the kitchen, took Luo Peng's takeaway list and threw it on the coffee table, and refused to take out. "Roger, let's go to the supermarket to buy some vegetables and cook for ourselves."

Luo Peng sat up on the sofa and said in surprise, "Do you make it? I wouldn't cook anyway." When I first moved in, I made a meal and almost took them both to the hospital. Since then, he has Far from the kitchen.

"I'll do it." Yu Siyang nodded and went back to the room to get his wallet. "Roger, let's go."

The supermarket is not far from the place where the two live, and it takes only ten minutes to walk. Luo Peng is carrying a large environmentally friendly bag, and he can not rest assured as he walks, "Xiao Yu, are you sure you really cook? Can cook dark dishes. "

Yu Siyang gave him a white look. The chef at the five-star hotel cooked for him free of charge. He dared to ask a question about how much he paid for a table dinner.

Seeing the child's full confidence, Luo Peng decided that even if he had stomachache after eating, he had to hold the field. It couldn't hurt the child's self-confidence.

As soon as he entered the supermarket, Luo Peng began to order. "Then I will eat braised meat, beef, chicken wings, oh ... and fish, and I also like shrimp." He said with great interest that he had said "Xiao Yuhui The question of "not cooking" is completely left behind.

Yu Siyang looked at him silently, "... we are two of us, we can't eat that much."

Luo Peng put a box of frozen chicken wings in the shopping cart, waved his hand, and smiled: "I have a large appetite and can definitely finish it."

Yu Siyang looked at his size and silently put a piece of beef in the shopping cart.

The shopping efficiency of the two was very high. Within half an hour, they walked out of the supermarket carrying a bag full of meat and seasonings. Luo Peng also carried a bag of rice on his shoulder.

Walking outside the gate of the house, the two saw Wei Xiaofeng walking in, Luo Peng hurriedly stopped him, "Little Brother, why are you here?"

"Do you buy so many dishes, do you cook?" Wei Xiaofeng looked at their shopping bags and frowned. He had eaten Luo Peng's dark food once. He had a stomachache for three days and he had a psychological shadow.

Luo Peng quickly clarified: "Xiao Yu said he would do it."

"Let Xiaofeng have lunch together." Yu Siyang is also very grateful to the young benefactor. If Wei Xiaofeng had not helped out, his current situation is estimated to be even worse.

Wei Xiaofeng looked up at Yu Siyang with skeptical eyes, and decided secretly that he would leave after finishing the matter, resolutely not staying to abuse his stomach.