Chapter 3

Yu Siyang was lying on the bed weakly, and his head hurts now.

He wondered how he became an eighteen-year-old boy or a boy with huge debts.

From Luo Peng's mouth, he heard a bizarre but somewhat tragic story.

The life of the young Yu Siyang before the age of eighteen was like soaking in a honeypot. Yan's father and kind mother had a strong family and happiness.

But everything changed dramatically at the age of seventeen.

The teenager's father mistakenly believed his friends, and the successive investments failed. The company's finances and outsiders swept all the circulating funds. The company was helpless and bankrupt. Yu Yu couldn't bear the blow. She jumped off the building and committed suicide. Yu mother, the rescue is not timely, but also let go.

The huge debt fell on the teenager.

Sudden loss of parents, heavy debts, relatives and friends were afraid to avoid it, and desperately desperate, the young Yu Siyang turned out a business card given to him by a scout two years ago, and the dead horse as a live horse doctor called the phone on the card.

The scout in the young Yu Siyang's mouth was Wei Xiaofeng.

Wei Xiaofeng wanted to sign Yu Siyang two years ago. At that time, his friend Chu Quan was casting for his new film. At a glance, he was in the school uniform with a clean and refreshing Yu Siyang.

But when they found the child's home, they were flatly rejected.

The parents of the children did not agree, but they were expected. To their surprise, Yu Siyang himself did not agree.

And the reason seems to be perfunctory in Wei Xiaofeng's case, but to participate in a math contest, there is no time.

At that time, Yu Siyang's family was in good condition, and he was the only child in the family. He really grew up with all kinds of pets.

Wei Xiaofeng did not die, leaving a business card for the children.

Yu Siyang at that time did not throw away Wei Xiaofeng's business card.

However, at this time, Wei Xiaofeng no longer had an artist, and the film emperor in his hand was also handed over to other agents. The teenager came to the door. Wei Xiaofeng considered for a long time, or signed the teenager on behalf of All Star Entertainment. He arranged to take it with his cousin who had just started.

In order to pay off the debt, the teenager Yu Siyang has not finished his third year of high school, and is about to take the college entrance examination. Alas, just give the money.

Luo Peng sympathized with the great changes he had made, and he faintly admired him for carrying over a billion yuan of debt. He tried his best to help him get more jobs. The entertainers and brokers were just beginning to get along with each other. In the past six months, there has been a tacit understanding.

In the end, Wei Xiaofeng couldn't see the two stupid headless flies, and he helped out, and directly found the helm of Hengsheng Group, the big boss on All Star Entertainment. The company came out to help pay off the teenager's huge debt .

As a result, Yu Siyang's creditor became All Star Entertainment. His income, after deducting what he should have paid to the company, had to be returned to the company, leaving only a small amount of living expenses, but at least not like before. Distressed.

Although he had signed a fifteen-year metamorphosis contract and had debts to pay off, Yu Siyang was extremely grateful to Wei Xiaofeng. This person helped him in a crisis and was his benefactor.