Wedding Disaster Part 1

Our First Time

Chapter 21: Wedding Disaster Part 1

The week past, and it was emotional. I cried about everything and when bad moments came and I was so pose to be mad as ever, I was happy and affectionate. And now... I'm pissed.

"How the hell did you get the cake flavor mixed up?!" I screamed into the phone. The chef said in a slight French accent, "I am so sorry. You said Red Velvet but I didn't hear the vanilla part. I will make new one, no charge at all." Out of nowhere, I was happy. "Aww thank you. I'm sorry I yelled at you though. Just please don't mess up again, the wedding is tomorrow." The chef said his thanks and hung up.

"Well someone's glowing." Bruno said walking in. "I love that song!" I yell and I jump up and hug him. "I missed you." I said, kissing him all over. "I was only gone 5 minuets, babe." he said sweetly in my ear. "I don't care," I said, "I still missed you." I barred my head in his chest.

"What's the move for today?" Bruno asked into my hair. I thought about it. What were we going to do before the bachelor and bachelorette party, and before we spent the night apart? "We can have sex... OR! Run through the woods." He didn't even think about it, "SEX!" I giggled and dragged him sexually to the bed.

We made out passionately, his hand on my lower back, sliding down to my butt. We moaned into each others mouths and fell on the bed. I was wearing a skirt, so Bruno slid his hand underneath and fingered my v jay-jay. I shot my eyes open and moaned louder. "How many fingers is that?!" I yelled and moaned and the same time. "3," he said. I arched my back as he went deeper.

Bruno ripped his shirt off, and tossed it to the side, his abs looked like they were glistening. I bit my lips and he yanked my cloths off.

He kissed me all over, I didn't even noticed that he thrust inside me. I moaned like crazy. He began to kiss me over and over to douce my loud moans. He groaned as he trusted harder and harder. I could hear our skin clap together.

"Let me ride you," I said. He nodded while panting and got on his back. I grasped his huge shaft and stroked it as a grazed his nipple. He moaned when I got on top of him and rode him fast and hard. He gasped and moaned, grabbing my ass in pleasure.

Bruno's hand ran through his hair. He was about to cum. I rode him even faster, biting his neck. He moaned loud, his body spasming as he came. I could feel him, warm, inside me. I moaned in his ear. His eyes were closed, his bare chest rising and falling. I kissed his lips and got off him. I lay next to him, my eyes closed as well. I was so tired and mad.

"I'm mad," I blurted out. Bruno chucked and said, "You should rest baby. You must be tired because I sure as hell am too. You seem to get better and better whenever we have sex." That made me smile. I nodded and cuddled against him as I drifted off to sleep.

Hours had passed and my phone was singing Rocketeer by The Far East Movement. I groaned, my hands searching for my phone, while my head was face down in my pillow.

"What?" I said, kind of annoyed. "Is that how you talk to your own mother?" I lifted my head from my pillow, "Mom?" I asked. "Yes, honey. I wanted to check on you." Me and my mom had a bad history ever since my dad died. "Why the fuck do you care about me, huh? You stopped that when daddy died, so what do you really want?" I got out of bed so I wouldn't disturbed Bruno. He was snoring in the cutest way ever. I went into our walk in closet and closed the door. "I just want to make amends," she said, "I want to be apart of your life again. I was dumb for what I did." Every word she spoke made me angrier and angrier. "You abandon me and beat my till I could barely breath! You left me alone for days, and you didn't even feed me! How the fuck am I so pose to let you back in my life when you did that to me? Just because dad died, doesn't give you that right to treat me the way that you did." I could hear her sigh on the other end. I kind of felt bad. "Mom?" She sniffles and said, "Yes, Sammie?" I was quite for a while. "I love you. Can you come over? I feel that you don't really know Bruno that well." I can feel her smiling. "Yes. That would be great. Text me your address." I said ok and hung up.

As I walked out of the closet, I texted her the address.

As I looked up, Bruno was sitting up, the sheets covering his lower half, as he dug the heels of his palm into his eyes. He looked up at me in the cutest way possible.

"Hey, baby." Bruno said groggily. "Hi," I said, "My moms coming over soon." He squinted his eyes, "I thought you hated her?" I nodded my head no. "She wants to make amends and be part of my life again." After I said that, he stretched and yawned. The covers fell down and he was everywhere. "Cover that up! We have a child in the room!" He looked at me and chuckled, "I'm sorry, Drew." He knelt down and kissed my stomach.

I smiled as he walked into the bathroom. Damn, this room is a mess. I'll clean it before mom comes.

-3 hours later-

OH MY GOSH! I finally found my iPod. I've been looking for it for weeks! Anyway, Bruno was sitting next to me acting dumb. He kept tickling me and biting my neck, like a vampire. "I vant to suck you vloob," he said. He was about to bite me again when the door bell rang.

I put my hand on Bruno's head and pushed him back. "AH," he yelled, "You shot me!" He was covering his head and chest, where his heart is. I giggled and walked away.

I unlocked the door and there stood my mom. "Hi, mom." I breathed out. She gave a small smile and gave me a hug. I hugged back and lead her into the house.

-2 hours later-

Me and my mom were getting along great. She adored Bruno. Sadly, she had to leave. "Thank you so much for giving me another chance," my mom said, standing by her car, "Bruno is wonderful. I'm glad he will be my son in law." She smiled brightly at us. She then gave Bruno and I tight hugs and kissed me cheek.

As I watched my mother drive off, I got a text from Jisenta.

*Hey babe! :) I'm going to pick you up soon, so get packed. Love you! -J*

*Ok, love you too :) :) <3*

"I have to get packed." I said with a frown, walking back into the house. Bruno put his arm around me and kissed my temple. "I'm going to miss you so much baby," he mumbled. We collapsed on the L shaped couch and cuddled for a good 10 minutes.

When we were done, Bruno helped pack my suit case. Moments later Jisenta was here. "I love you so much baby. I will NEVER stop loving you. I don't think I can spend one night without you." Bruno said. Then he kissed me with all his heart. "I love you too," My head lay on his chest before I left with Jisenta for the bachelorette party.