It's A... And It's Name Is...

Our First Time

Chapter 20: It's A... And It's Name Is...

Damn this cursed light and that damn alarm clock that woke me up. I blinked a few times and let my eyes adjust. The bedroom light was on and it was dark outside. The fuck? "BRUNO!!" I yell. He tumbles out of the bathroom, tooth brush on hand, tooth paste foaming from his mouth. "What? What happen? Are you ok??" he asked. I looked at him, my eyes shooting daggers. "Do I look fucking ok? WHY IS THE ALARM CLOCK GOING OFF AND WHY IS THE FUCKING LIGHT ON?!" I hissed and shouted at the same time. Bruno kind of flinched and said he'd be right back. I heard the water running and him spit in the sink. I growled and fell back on to my pillow.

I heard the door open and the next thing I know, Bruno is sitting on top o me. I stare at him and he stares back. "Get off of me," I said in a low growl, "or your penis will be gone." He then got off of me and sat next to me. "Ok, I'm sorry. We have to go to the doctors. It's been a little over a month and we get to see the gender and how it's doing." I settled down a bit. Then I bunched Bruno and got out of bed to get ready. "Be aware... I hate when people fuck with my sleep." I told him, pointing a finger. With that said, I was in the bathroom.

Once I was done with my lady business, I placed my hands on my baby bump. I can't believe I'm pregnant. I rubbed it and and pocked at it. I giggled on my way out of the bathroom with a Sleeping With Sirens tee- shirt and skinny jeans.

Bruno was on the bed waiting for me. "You all set?" I nodded and we went outside to the car. "Let's pick baby names." I blurted out. He looked startled and nodded. "I've always wanted to name my first daughter, Mysty." he said. "That's pretty, I like it. Wait, did you get that name from Pokemon?" I asked with a smile. Bruno didn't answer and that made me laugh a little louder. "Ok," I began, "If it's a girl, we'll name her Mysty. I've always wanted to name my first son, Drew." He smiled in my direction and said, "Same here."

After the baby naming, things in the car got quiet. I decided to turn on the radio. I was so happy because my favorite song, Radioactive by Imagine Dragons, was on. Me and Bruno sang along happily.

"I'm waking up to ash and dust

I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust

I'm breathing in the chemicals

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus

This is it, the apocalypse

Whoa

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones

Enough to make my systems blow

Welcome to the new age, to the new age

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, I'm radioactive, radioactive

I raise my flags, don my clothes

It's a revolution, I suppose

We're painted red to fit right in

Whoa

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus

This is it, the apocalypse

Whoa

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones

Enough to make my systems blow

Welcome to the new age, to the new age

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, I'm radioactive, radioactive

All systems go, the sun hasn't died

Deep in my bones, straight from inside

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones

Enough to make my systems blow

Welcome to the new age, to the new age

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, I'm radioactive, radioactive

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, I'm radioactive, radioactive"

By the time the song was over, we had arrived at the Doctors office. It was still dark outside. And cold. I jumped out of the car and dashed into the doctors office. Bruno was close behind me, out of breath.

"Hello there Sam!" my doctor said in a thick British accent. "Hi, Dr. Wayland," I said with a smile, "How are you?" It seemed like he was searching the air for the right words. "Uhm... Pretty good I guess. The divorce is being finalized." Dr. Wayland finally said. Him and I had a thing before I left for Puerto Rico. It ended bad when is wife caught us making out. He moved closer to my ear, "I miss you, you know?" I took a step back. "I'm getting married," I told him, "So, if you would please check on my baby, I will be on my way." He nodded as he greeted Bruno, a pained look on his face. "If you would both follow me, we can see how the fetus is doing and when you should be expecting it." As we followed Dr. Wayland down the narrow hall way, Bruno tangled his hands into mine. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Please, Mr. Mars, take a seat. Ms. Carter, please lay down and pull up your shirt." We did what he asked. He pulled out a tub and placed it on the near by table. Then he reached for the glove box hanging on the wall and placed his hands inside.

He squeezed a water-like jelly substance that was in the tub, onto his hand. "This will be a little cold. It will help me hear how the baby is doing on the ultrasound. I will glide this small probe over your stomach. If you will look on the monitor here, we can all look at the baby if we find it." Dr. Wayland rubbed the water-like jelly on my stomach and I shivered. Damn that was cold.

He turned the monitor on and glided the small probe across my stomach. He quickly put on his stethoscope and placed the cold metal part near the probe. "It's heart beat sounds good, healthy and strong. Now, let's find it, shall we?" Bruno stood up and walked next to me. I could see Dr. Wayland throwing him daggers with his eyes. Bruno nodded at him to continue.

As the probe moved, all eyes were on the monitor. I felt a little twitch in my stomach. "What was that?" I asked. Bruno and Dr. Wayland looked at me confused. "Right here," I said pointing to the right side on my stomach. He moved the probe, eyes on the monitor.

"Ah," Dr. Wayland breathed, "There it is!" He sounded kind of excited. I looked and gasped. I saw a figure that I could barely make out. "Is... Is that the baby?" Bruno asked. Dr. Wayland nodded with a smile. "It looks like its developing nicely. Your over a month in, yes?" I looked towards Bruno so he could answer. "Yes, late February." Bruno spoke softy running his thumb on my knuckles. "It looked like you have a December baby," Dr. Wayland said smiling, "Do you perhaps remember that date you had intercourse?" I thought about it for a while. "Umm, the 17th." Once I said that, the doctor did some calculations. "Since the baby looks to be developing properly, I'd say it will be born around... December 21st." Bruno squeezed my hand. I looked at him and it looked like he was about to cry. I pulled him closer and kissed him thoughtfully.

"Now, for the gender." I could feel my heart quicken. As the doctor moved the probe around, he asked, "Did you choose baby names yet?" I nodded and gave him the names, "Mysty and Drew." All he did was nod and say, "Those are wonderful names," Bruno answered with a thanks. "Well," Dr. Wayland started, "It looked like we will be see baby Drew in December." Me and Bruno gasped.

Oh. My. Fucking. God. IT'S A BOY! I could barely contain my smile. Dr. Wayland got a paper towel and whipped the jelly substance off my stomach. "Congratulations you two."

As Bruno helped me rise off the table-bed thingy, we thanked Dr. Wayland and got our next appointment from the secretary.

"I will love that baby to death," Bruno spoke, "Just as I love you, baby." I looked at him with a small smile. "I love you too, and I love you baby Drew." I kissed my fingers and placed them on my stomach. And I swore... He moved.