✡....11....✡

TAEHYUNG POV

Jungkook and I did the walk of shame into the living room, his arm around my waist holding me close...

My mother and grandma in laws was beaming from ears to ears, Kim Namjoon, my father in laws was holding a familiar smirk on his face,..

while Hoseok was trying to hold his laughters...

"You had fun?" grand ma asked...
And, I swore to God my eyes almost went out off their sockets. I was shameless but not that shameless,
the thought that grandma talked about it made me very uncomfortable...

"How are you, nonna?" Jungkook asked changing the topic.

"Oh. Don't you dare change the topic." grandma said holding back her laughter...

I mentally facepalmed myself. This had to be the most embarrassing day of my life...

"I can't believe I will be a great grandma soon."
grand ma laughed causing my eyes to widen even more...

"What? You're planning to have kids? You don't even like kids, mate." Hoseok asked cocking his eyebrow at us...

"Well, at least I like the process of making one."

Jungkook shrugged as I buried my face deeper into his chest in embarrassment.

Jungkook left with his father and brother after everyone finished making fun of us. And man, I couldn't wait to move out of here. At least we would have some privacy...

Grandma Ollie, also known as Jeon  Olivia , was honestly a firecracker...

She had an attitude of a teenage girl.
As us three women sat and getting to know each other more, I got to learn that every women who married into this family was chosen by their in laws, I wasn't alone after all...

This arranged marriage Kında
had always been their family tradition unless the man fell in love with the woman of their choice, but that clearly wasn't the case because as grandma ollie quoted Jeon men didn't do relationship...

"Oh dear god. I forget to pick
up mini and I have a meeting in ten." Jin freaked out...

Mini is here?” grandma Ollie beamed at the mention of the unknown name...

Who's mini?" I asked.

"Jungkook's cousin. he decided
to move back here and I offer
him a place to stay here with us, I hope you don't mind. I thought you could do better here with a friend your age."..

How thoughtful. She was right. I had no friends here...

But, what if this mini boy was a bitch? I swore bitchy attitude ran in the Jeon's vein. All those girl s and boys I met before my wedding were horrible and stuck up...

"I can pick him up." I offered smiling at my mother in laws..

"Great. he must be waiting at the airport. Thank you so much, darling."
Chan and felix step in front of me the moment I walked out of the door...

I didn't even know they were here. I shook my head at the two dismissing the idea of them driving me everywhere. I would talk to my dear husband later that I didn't need two damn babysitters...

I got into the white Mercedes parked in front of me. How many cars did they own for god sake? I sped off to the airport. It was great to get out of the house again, I felt free. But, what was I thinking? I knew damn well that the two idiots were following me somewhere I just couldn't see
them...