Chapter 18

Today is Saturday and Kristina, Nora and I are at the mall shopping. Nora told Kristina what's been going on in her life and Kristina felt bad for being so mean to her. I'm glad they made up, I hate being the reason they stopped being friends.

"I guess the boys are having a guys night and going to buddy's." Kristina said looking at her phone. We were going to hangout with them after we were done looking for a bracelet Nora's been wanting for the past few days.

"Oh. What do you guys want to do then?" Nora asks. The worker get's out the bracelet from the display case and hands it to her.

"We could get some food." I say. I haven't eaten yet today and it's 6:30. "Yes! Let's go to the Steam Arrow Grill, I've been wanting to try their pasta." Kristina says clapping her hands. "Sounds good to me." Nora says. I nod, agreeing.

We stand in line, waiting to pay. My stomach is starting to growl at the thought of food. We get up to the cashier and it's a cute boy around the same age as us. He has Brownish red hair with the most adorable freckles I've ever seen.

"Hello ladies, is this all for today?" He asks, his eyes linger on Kristina. "Yes it is." Nora says, getting out her card. He shakes his head before ringing up her bracelet.

"Have any fun plans tonight?" He asks. "Just going to get dinner." Kristina says texting on her phone. "Where are you from?" He asks hearing her accent. "I'm from Australia." She finally looks up at him. His cheeks start to turn pink. Me and Nora look at each other, smirking.

"I like your accent, it's cute." He says scratching the back of his head. "Thanks, my boyfriend thinks so too." Kristina says, giving him a half smile before texting on her phone again. Way to be subtle Kris. "Alright. Have a good night." He says, handing Nora her bag.

We walk out of the store, me and Nora laughing. "I don't even want to hear it." Kristina says, glaring at us. I put my hands up in surrender, still giggling.

"Did you see his face after you told him you have a boyfriend." Nora asks while putting on her bracelet. Kristina sighs. She rolls her eyes and ignores her questions.

~

We got to Steam Arrow Grill and it's packed. We had to wait for twenty minutes before we got a seat. We just got done ordering and are now watching soccer on a big flat screen TV.

"How's you and Ethan?" Nora asks, sipping on her drink. "We are still going strong." Kristina says with a grin on her face, looking at the table.

"Sorry about Noah, he didn't deserve you anyway." Kristina says. Nora shrugs. "It's okay, he wasn't that good in bed anyway." I choke, sprite shooting out of my nose.

It burns!

"Are you okay?!" Kristina asks, patting my back. "I didn't see that coming." I say, wiping my nose with a napkin, eyes watering. "I'm surprised he's not good with how many girls he gets with." Kristina said.

"Trust me, I was too. He's definitely an all about himself kind of guy." Nora says, scrolling through her phone. "This is the guy i'm talking to now." She holds up her phone for us to look.

Wow, this guy is shredded. He has wavy blonde hair with green eyes, not bad. "I bet he could bench all three of us. Look at those biceps, they're huge." I say, amazed at the human body. "That's not the only thing that's huge." She says, winking at us.

Okay, i've lost my appetite.

"When are you going to tell us about Grayson." Nora asks, wiggling her eyebrows at me. "What do you mean?" I ask, confused. "Oh please, you guys have totally done it." She says in a duh tone.