Chapter 3

There is a part in here that has a * for those who get triggered easily.

Soccer try-outs are today and I'm nervous. What if I don't make it? The first half of school went by decently fast, Jayden tried flirting with me again, ending with Nora teasing me.

We are at lunch now, the guys here this time. "Who's ready to kick some ass this Friday?" A guy named Cody asked. I'm guessing he's on the football team.

All the guys cheered and roared at the question. "Are we going to buddy's after?" Vinnie asked the table.

Buddy's is a diner that has an arcade built into it. I heard many stories from Nora about that place, it sounds like they go there a lot.

"When do we not go to buddy's after a game?" Noah asked in a duh tone. This Friday is the first football game of the season against the bulldogs and to say everyone is excited is an understatement.

~

I am doing an assignment that's due tomorrow for English class. Grayson has been bothering me nonstop since class started. He kept throwing pieces of  paper at my head until I snap at him.

He would leave me alone for maybe five minutes then do something else. He is currently clicking his pen incessantly next to my ear.

"Can you fucking stop?" I ask, ripping the pen out of his hands. "I'm bored." He said, propping his head in his hand looking at me. "Go be bored next to Ethan. I need to finish this assignment." I say tapping on my computer.

"Ugh. You're no fun." He groans leaning back in his chair folding his arms in front of his chest. I roll my eyes and get back to work.

Ten minutes go by before Grayson starts doing something else. He scoots closer to me and starts playing with my hair, twirling strands around his fingers.

He would ask now and again what I'm doing, looking at my computer. I kind of feel bad snapping at him. I sigh, clicking out of woogle docs and tap on Youvlog. "What are you doing?" He asks curious, still running his hand through my hair. "I want to show you something." I said, snickering to myself. I type in salad fingers  and click on the rusty spoon video.

I don't remember how I came across these videos but I became obsessed with the little dude, he's creepy but so funny.

~

School ended and Kristina, Nora and I are in the girls locker room getting dressed for soccer. "I'm so nervous, I wonder how many girls are trying out." I said putting on my shin guard.

"Last year we barely had enough to play so hopefully more will want to play this year." Nora said waiting for us to finish so we can head out there.

We get onto the field to do team stretches. There has to be at least 30 girls here. I look at Nora wide eyed, I'm so not making the team.

Once we finished our stretches we did drills until the coach got here. Me and Kristina were passing the ball back and forth when I heard a whistle.

"Alright ladies, bring it in!" Coach Sherry yells. Once everyone was huddled around, she explains what we are going to do and how many girls are going to make the team.

We were half way through practice getting a water break when the football team ran out of the school.

They practice on the field behind us because the cross country team practices on the track. Some of the girls start to become more loud and trying to get the guys attention.

I even saw a couple of them hiking up their shorts, sticking their asses out. I roll my eyes and try to stay focused, working hard to hopefully make the team.