𝐗𝐱𝐱𝐢. 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠

May 5th 1536

Margaret immediately stood up as she saw her chamber doors open. She didn't care who it was, she just wanted to know anything. About what was going on with Anne and George.

And if her son was safe and would not be involved in this. She couldn't care less of she ended up in the tower. All she cared about was making sure her loved ones weren't harmed.

Her eyes landed on the man as he stood in place sighing looking up at her.

"Lady Margaret" Charles greeted her "You look well"

"For the way I've been treated the past few days or at the fact I'm not in the tower beside my siblings" She muttered "He sent you for a reason. Is it my son"

"No no I must assure you lady Margaret even with what is going on the young prince has been and will be kept far from it all"

She nods slightly "Then why did he send you"

"I have news for you"

"What news" She whispers not wanting to hear it. She was dreading whatever he was about to say.

"You are no longer confined to your rooms" He states and as quick as he took his next blink she was moving past him and out her rooms.

He knew were she was going and quickly followed her out the rooms and down the hall way.

"Lady Margaret" He yelled as two guards went to step him. He sent them off and stopped. He watched as her figure vanished down the hallway. He hesitated to follow her but he couldn't.

Henry had put her through hell and he knew Anne Wasent going to come out of this alive. So he stayed out, Henry had to face the wrath of the youngest Boleyn. And Margaret right now was a force to be reckon with.

************************************

"Your majesty" Cromwell muttered wanting to earn his king before anything could happen. But failed as Margaret barged through the doors stopping a few feet behind cromwell as she glares at Henry.

Henry's meets her gaze for a split second then he turned to Cromwell.

"I tried to stop her" Cromwell states.

"Tried to but failed" Margaret snaps "You already got rid of one Boleyn there is no way in hell your going to get rid of another"

"I'm not leaving so you may as well send your guard dog away so we can speak. One to one Henry"

Henry sighs as Cromwell shakes his head slightly "Cromwell go I'll be fine with Lady Margaret for a few minutes"

"Dont say things you cannot promise" Margaret whispers as Cromwell leaves.

Margaret watches Henry stands up and walk around to the front of his desk "Well Margaret"

"What the hell were you thinking, keeping me confined to a stupid room whilst my sister is the tower"

"There are things you don't understand"

"Well make me understand. Why out of no were you've sent my siblings to the tower. What have they done"

"You know what they have done"

"None of it is true though"

"You may stick up for your family Margaret but what I say goes"

"Great the king of England is nothing more than a tyrant"

He tried to remain calm not only for her sake but his.

"Let her out the towers"

"I cannot do such a thing"

"Please Henry. Anne and George have done nothing. Nor has my father"

"Margaret"

She doesn't stop as Henry walks away from his desk and past her to leave the rooms. She follows behind.

"You really are just going to walk away without a real explanation to all this" Margaret states as he walks out into the courtyard "Henry"

Henry nor Margaret cared about anyone watching or whispering about whatever was going on as Henry stopped.

This reminded him of the time Anne had followed him out the castle. Demanding to know were he was off to. Demanding to come with him.

But at the same time this was every different. Margaret was not demanding him to stay or love her. She was begging to know the truth, to know what was going to happen. Even if he hadn't even figured it out yet.

"Please don't do this, Anne is pure she is only devoted to you. And George would never do anything like what you've accused him of"

He couldn't help but feel sad for her. Margaret and his son were the only pure things about her family.

And he loved both of them.

"Go back inside Margaret, you may not be Confined to your chambers but you are to the castle walls"

Margaret watches him walk away. The girl hadn't even realised it was raining.

She was going to lose everything.

An- Sorry about the long wait but I hope you all enjoyed the chapter another will be out this week