𝐗𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

June 1st 1535

Thomas Bolyen knew his children were slowly breaking the family apart, Anne was acting out, George was being George, Mary was god knows where and Margaret was treating him with no respect. He knew if his children did not work it out that the Boleyn downfall would happen as quickly as Henry fell for Anne. But he couldn't sort it out when they didn't respect him.

"Why can't I decide what happens with my son" Margaret snaps "Women are raised wed and have sons. So why Is it when i've done half of that He plans to take my bloody son from me"

"Have you spoken to Anne about it" George asks wanting his eldest sister and youngest to talk it out "You can't just avoid her and The king"

"I have and will keep doing so, If His majesty cannot find me he cannot tell me that he's taking my son from me"

"Margaret Perpahs James being in the care of Lady Bryan is better then having the king placing him far away"

Margaret sighs knowing he was right, but still she didn't want The lady mary to be put through that "And what of Mary Tudor, why should she be put through that again"

"Margaret stop thinking of others and start thinking of our family. We are so close to losing everything. You may have gave him a son but Jane Seymour is a threat"

"Is that What Anne told you"

"I've saw her Margaret, she's only a few years older then you. But younger then Anne. And I think the king loves her"

"You think he truly loves her" Margaret mutters with a tint of jealousy in her voice "How can one say they love someone, but then say they love another"

"Margaret he's the king"

"I know" She sighs.

"I do think you should talk to him about James. Before Jane has influence on him"

"I will"

************************************

June 5th 1535

"Your majesty" Cromwell walked into his meeting rooms as he is welcomed by The king.

"Cromwell, I didn't know I had any meetings the now" Henry answers "Has something happened"

"Margaret Boleyn has asked to speak with you, on the matter of her son"

"My son don't you mean" Henry snaps "Send her in. Don't say a word to her"

"Of course your majesty"

Cromwell then walked out and minutes later Margaret walked in alone.

"Margaret I'm glad you came to see me" Henry speaks up as she rolls her yes at him. Making him frown slightly "Cromwell said you wish to speak to me about our son"