𝐈𝐯. 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

May 1st 1534

Anyone in court could see The king had been more happy than he had for ages in the past two weeks and hardly anyone knew why.

Margaret Boleyn had been around the king a lot more then she had before, and it was no lie that she had spent some nights with him the past two weeks. And they were both growing fonder of each other as the time passed.

Margaret had done what her father asked of her, and everything was fine. Besides the fact her own sister hated her.

"Lady Rochford it is nice to finally meet you" Margaret smiled as her brother dashed of as quickly as he could getting away from the wife he hated.

"Lady Margaret, I've heard so much about you" Jane smiled back.

"Why don't we go take a walk" Margaret suggested as Jane nodded her head and the two began to walk through the plane halls.

"I've heard so much about you from Your sister and brother"

"Is that so" Margaret replied as they kept walking.

"I know you are a english born but french in the heart"

"Oh Lady Rochford if you were to see the french court You would understand me, France was my home for so long"

"May I ask why you have been in England then"

"My family is here, and I wanted to meet the lovely lady my brother married"

"Your brother isn't fond of me" Jane admits "He treats me badly"

"He thinks high of you Jane" Margaret lies "Im sure hes just scared, Like you are"

"You think that"

"Of course, my brother is a true gentleman once you get to know the real him" Margaret assured her not knowing the truth of what George had been doing "I hope you grow to love him for his gentleness"

"And if I cannot"

Margaret stops walking as she turns to face Jane "Lady Rochford woman never marry for lover, Men think our only Meaning in this world is to please them and give them sons"

"Lady Margaret i didn't-"

Margaret cuts her off before she can speak "My sister is the Queen and she still hasn't done what is expected of her. You are luck Lady Rochford, it seems like my brother doesn't care about having a son"

"You're saying I'm lucky" Jane almost snarled.

"Im saying spend as much time as you have being free, before my brother needs a son" Margaret spoke "Come now allow us to continue our walk"