𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Somewhere around 1525

"Do you see those young women over there?" The french king asked Henry as his eyes drift to the three young women standing together "The one dressed in purple and gold"

"Yes, what about her?" Henry asked.

"Her name is Mary Boleyn the daughter of the ambassador, with her two younger sisters Anne 25 and Margaret the youngest Just turned 17" The french king explained "I call Mary my english mare,because I ride her so often"

"What about the other two?" Henry spoke.

"Anne isn't like her sister and Margaret is young. The Boleyns would be disgraced if anyone of them ended up like Mary"

"Mhm"

************************************

"Mary" Thomas spoke as he reached his eldest daughter.

"Yes Papa" Mary answered.

"King Henry noticed you today, he wants to see you"

"Wait, I must go tell Anne and Margaret"

************************************

"Anne We will return back to France won't we?" Margaret asked her sister.

"Oh sweet sister dont worry, whenever we end up We will have each other" Anne smiled "We should be honoured, we are under the same roof as Two kings"

"And A Queen" Margaret added as her oldest sister reached her and Anne.

"Anne" Mary spoke as she whispered something in her ear before rushing off.

"What was that"

"KIng Henry spotted her" Anne muttered "She's to go to his chambers tonight"

"Why, wouldn't that ruin her" Margaret whipped "Papa would be disgraced"

"Margaret, Mary lays with the king of France and other men" Anne states.

"She does"

"Yes But dont tell Papa or Mary that I told you" Anne comments "They think of you as to young and dont want you ending up like sweet Mary"

"Anne I am not a child"

"Indeed you aren't, both of us are destined for great things"