𝐗𝐢𝐢. 𝐀 𝐬𝐨𝐧

𝐀 𝐬𝐨𝐧

𝐀 𝐬𝐨𝐧

May 11th 1535

Anne stood up and walked over to her husband "It seems I have a nephew"

Margaret finally looked up at Henry and Anne. As her sister told him.

"I have a son" Henry muttered.

"It seems so" Anne snapped as she looked at her sister.

"Let me see my boy" Henry spoke as he pushed past Anne and walked over to where Margaret sat with her son. Margaret allowed Henry to take her son from her arms.

Henry helt him softly as he smiled at him "My boy"

Margaret looks at Anne once more as she sees Anne frown. Margaret gets up and goes to walk toward Anne. But Henry stops her.

"Margaret" Henry stops her as Margarets gaze goes to Henry and her child.

"Henry"

"His name shall be James" Henry states as Margaret smiles liking the name. Henry places a soft kiss on James's head as he then hands him to Margaret "My boy Prince James Tudor"

"What" Margaret and Anne both say at the same time.

"Margaret I shall see you and sweet james tomorrow , Henry I hope I see you in hell" Anne snaps as she walks out the room

"I'm proud of you Margaret" Henry smiles ignoring what had just happened.

"Anne shall have a son one day Henry" Margaret admits as she keeps her eyes on James "And when she does He will be king"

"If she were to have a son yes, But I do not see that happening" Henry whispers as A lady walked in.

"Your majesty" lady Isabelle curtsyed.

"Lady Isabelle Take my son to the nursery that was prepared a few weeks ago"

Margaret let's out a small huff not wanting her son to be taken her form her. Not when he was only half an hour old.

"Margaret you can trust Lady Isabelle" Henry turns to her as Isabelle walked over to Margaret awaiting to be handed the prince.

"I love you with all my heart My sweet boy" Margaret Whispered and kissed his hand. She then allowed Isabelle to take gold of her son and walk of.

"Margaret"

"Anne sent for my brother ages ago, where is he Henry" Margaret snarls not wanting to talk to him about her son "My father should also be here"

"And I think you know what I did"

"Mhm"

"I need to find Cromwell, I need to tell my close friends and other nobles of my sons birth"