𝐈𝐱𝐱𝐱. 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐲

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐲

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐲

April 28th 1536

"I wish for a grand party for my sons upcoming birthday" Henry states as he looks at Brandon "A year and my boy is still healthy"

"A boy just like his father then" Charles says as Henry grins.

"Yes Brandon, my son will be just like me"

"So you wish to throw a party. I shall attend with my wife"

"Yes do, Margaret enjoys the company of young Catherine"

"As Catherine enjoys the company of Lady Margaret" Charles sighs "You do not ask me here tk speak about planning a party your majesty"

Henry nods taking a seat as he looks up at Brandon "No I did not"

"We have gathered everything. We have proof from the Queen's lady's and those who are close with her" Charles admits "Even the men ehe is ac- has been with"

"What am I suppose to do"

"You know what, The arrest Warrent is there your majesty. All it needs is your signature then she would be taken to the tower to wait for your further plans"

Henry watches as Charles places the paper on his desk "Think about it your majesty, people have addmited to the crimes with the queen. But if you arrest her you must also deal with Lady Margaret. As it is not just her sister you arrest but her brother and father"

Henry sighs as he looks at the Warrent.

************************************

April 29th 1536

"Father" Margaret smiled as she hugged the man, the last time she had properly seen him was at Christmas. But now he was here back at the castle.

"My daughter Margaret Boleyn" Thomas muttered letting her go as sbe took a step back "My look at you"

"Nothing about me as changed since Christmas father"

"No but the boy you brought into this world, the future king is to be a year old soon"

"I know that, James is my son" Margaret states "My sweet boy"

"And does anyone know"

"If you are referring to what I think you are then no" Margaret asmits. Her father was here for the upcoming celebrations for her sons first birthday. And to try sort out what has been happening. Margaret had told her father of what George's wife haf said "Should I worry"