𝐗𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬

𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬

𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬

February 9th 1536

Margaret had seen her father off as he left to return to their family home Hever. She kept thinking back to what he had said a few nights ago, Her father wasn't one to worry about anything unless he had to.

At first Margaret just thought Anne was being dramatic. In most cases her elder sister was. Her own father who raised her and got Anne and Margaret to where they were had pleaded with her to speak with the king. For not only their family but her son.

Margaret sighed as she hesitated to knock on Henry's meeting doors. She knew Thomas Cromwell would likely answer. And he would hear her out, he may hate Anne, but Margaret has not given the man a reason to hate her yet.

Margaret wanted to walk away, she wanted to go see her son. But she couldn't because her father had asked her to speak with him and she was going to see it through.

She took a deep breath as she knocked on the door. She then took a step back hoping that no one would answer, hoping that Thomas Cromwell was somewhere else and far too busy to be hearing the Boleyn woman out.

But that wasn't the case as the door opened and it was not Thomas Cromwell who stood there but the king. Of course he would be the one to answer, Margaret had somewhat forgotten that this was also his meeting room.

Either way It was Henry who she needed to speak with.

Henry looked Margaret up and down and knew she was nervous, he had known her long enough to know what she was feeling.  For god sake she was the mother of his only son and the woman he claimed to love. But looking at her all he could think about was the situation between Anne and George. And what he was planning to do. But he needed to hear whatever Margaret was going to say and he needed to make sure that her brother had been nowhere near her.

"Your majesty" Margaret finally spoke up, cutting the awkward silence "I-i need to speak to you. Of course if you have a mee-"

Henry cut the Boleyn off before she could say anything else "I will always hear you out Margaret. Come in, i don't have any meetings till later"

************************************

February 9th 1536, Hatfield 

"Lady Bryan" Mary Tudor smiled at the woman who she had somewhat grown to like "I was just coming to see if my brother needs tending to"

"The prince is asleep now, but the princess would like some company" Lady Bryan admits "She is talking a lot and fussing whenever she is alone. But if you would like to retire for the day lady Mary I shall not stop you"