《17 • Masked Man》

Leeknow.

I can barely blink as tears roll past my cheeks.

Leeknow.

I can't talk.

Leeknow.

I can't move.

Leeknow.

My heads pounding.

Leeknow...

Even though my body is so weak and in a fragile state, there's only one person in my head. Leeknow. Is he okay? I see him. But unlike me, he's not awake. As if one cue, he sleepily blinks a few times and groans as he realises his state. He looks at me and when he realises I'm here he gives me one of his lazy grins which makes me want to both smack that grin off of his face but also smile back at him. It's annoying what his smile does to me. It really is.

"Well well well. Look who's awake." A voice grabs both mine and leeknows attention, as the door slams open. A figure walks in. " Lee Minho. Park Jiwon." The figure says. Their face is covered by a black mask and they're clearly using some sort of device to distort their voice as it sounds inhumane. "W- who are y-you?" I manage to let out, trying to struggle out of the ropes. "That's for me to know and you to find out, beautiful." He says. "Who the fuck are you?" Leeknow replies, with more authority and dominance than myself. "Oho, if it isn't me Lee Minho. I don't even know why my men brought you here to be fair. You can leave if you'd like. " He says, nodding at one of his men who rush to open the door. Leeknow quickly looks at me. "What about Jiwon?" He asks. "The pretty lady stays with me." The masked man replies simply. Leeknow just nods slowly, before making his way towards the door.

"Leeknow..." I whisper. My eyes getting blurry due to the tears and my head becoming more and more heavy. "Leeknow...don't leave me..."

------------------------------------------------------------------

After what feels like an eternity, my eyes flutter open. I'm still in the same position as earlier but this time plopped infront of me on the chair is the masked man. He come forward and removes out tape from our mouths. All I can make out are his eyes, that stare deep into me. "Who are you? Answer me." I ask him sternly. "Tut tut. That's now how to speak to your future husband now, is it darling?" He says. I scoff, smirking at him. "I don't know what world you're in mister. But there's no way in hell you're marrying me." I tell him. "And why is that?" He says tilting his head. "Because I'm engaged." I tell him. "Oh yeah? To who?" He questions. "Lee Minho." I tell him, trying to make my fib as believable as possible. "Tsk. Lee Minho? As in Leeknow? THE leeknow?! You expect me to believe that? Everyone in Seoul knows that the both of you are the biggest enemies. Who the fuck do you take me for Jiwon?!" He says slamming his fist onto the chairs hand. "U-um it's an arranged marriage...?" I tell him. "Oh? And Where's the ring?" He asks, grabbing my hand. "Listen here Jiwon. I only have so much patience. Don't waste it baby" He once again, stares into my eyes.

That's when it hit me. These eyes... These chestnut, doe eyes. I know these eyes oh too well...But could it really be...? His hands gently caress my thighs. "I've dreamed about this for god knows how long Jiwon...I finally have you all to my self." He says. "Please just untie me." I beg him, trying to struggle out of the rope. "Unfortunately I can't intie the ropes. It's an order from my boss." He says. "You're boss?" I ask him, my eyes furrowed in confusion. "Yup. Anyway..its getting late. Let's get you transferred to another warehouse incase Leeknow plays a trick. My men didn't blindfold him on his way out so he might know his way back.

As if on cue. The front door breaks open. I hate leeknow. I really do. But that look he gave me before he left explained alot. I knew he'd come back for me.

------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hehehe. Done. And like I said I finished before a week. I kept my word😌. Okay okay, tbh I was gonna leave this till next Monday but someone in the comments KINDLY and NICELY asked me to do so. And I loved the SENCERITY and just their approach of asking me so here's part 17. I feel like I've already written like 3/4 of the story but there's still ALOT of plot twists I have. Also sorry for leaving the story on a cliff hanger!

I think...that's all I have to say to be honest. In the comments tell me what you think about this chapter. I gave away LOTS of clues throughout this chapter. E.g, who's the masked man? Why has leeknow come to save his enemy?

I kept my word cookielixie9 and @choibeomgyuofficial
Hope you enjoyed! :)