《14• Haunted》

The next day, I wake up to go to school as per usual. The maid walks into my room and pulls the duvet off of me before opening the curtains. My body reacts quickly, with my eyes squinting. I squirm under the excessive sun rays. "Madam, get up and get ready." She says softly, as she begins to fold up my used duvet. "What? Why?" I ask rubbing my eyes. "Mr Lee is here, he wants to talk to you about your last task." She says, patting the duvet down. "He can wait." I say pulling the duvet back onto me. However, somebody pulls it off me again. "For Gods sake!" I say getting up to have a go at her, just to realise my maid has left the room and in her space stans Mr Lee Minho.

"Out. Now!" I yell at him. I can't be asked to deal with him first thing in the morning. "No, get up it's our last task today!" He says throwing the duvet on the floor to which he gets a pillow to the face in return. "No, go by yourself I am sleepy as hell." I reply hugging myself for warmth. "Get up or I'll carry you downstairs. I don't wanna be here either but you don't wee me complaining, do you? It's your choice." He simply shrugs. But I don't respond. A few seconds of silence pass, and just as I assume he has left, I am lifted off of my bed. "You jerk! Let me go!" I yell gently hitting his chest. I hit him gently because if I had hit him any harder I'd most likely be on the floor right now. "I warned you.." He says. He practically runs down the stairs with me in his arms. "WOAH CALM DOWN, YOU'RE GONNA DROP ME YOU IDIOT!" I shout holding onto him for dear life.

He throws me on the couch infront of our grandparents. We could hear our grandparents snickering but did we care? Nope. Han and Jungwoo exchange glances. Shit, they're here too? I give Leeknow a glare which he returns with a smirk. "Okay...moving on." Taeil starts. "Today is a challenge just for Jiwon and Minho. You both will be in a haunted mansion...alone." He continues. "Okay what about Hannie and Woo?" My grandma asks, giving them a sympathetic look. "If anything goes wrong and Leeknow and Jiwon won't make it out alive, we will just have to adopt these 2." My grandpa says laughing at his won joke. Me and Leeknow gives him a look. "Lee fucking Yongbok! Don't say that. Touchwood." My grandma says looking around for a wood based item. "Okay so what? Me and the moron near me just have to complete the house? Is that it?" Leeknow asks. "Heh, you wish. You have to spend a whole night there." Jisoo says. "No! I'm not going to spend a night at a fucki- at a freaking haunted house! Nor am I gonna be spending it with this guy here. You're damned if you think otherwise- You're silly if you think otherwise!" I correct myself. If I say a cuss word near my grandparents I have to pay them 10 pounds. Not cool. Everybody simply gets up and walks to the door. "The decisions have been made, would you rather give over the crown to Leeknow?" Innie asks.

Hell no. I stampede over to them and get in the car before any of them. I have a massive fear of ghosts- or any monster for that matter, might as well just give the crown over right now, but I'm not going down easily. I'm a mafia. After a very long drive we arrive at the haunted house. "So here's a backpack for the each of you. In it is a walkie talkie each, don't lose it. There is also 2 meals, water, a flashlight with extra batteries since there are no working light switches in the mansion and lastly there are 2 sleeping bags. Use your items wisely. And some ghosts may be friendly, but I can't assure that all of them are." Yongbok says. I'm sitting next to Han right now, and being the amazing friend he is, he lets me know that if I die, he'll make sure to put a little air freshener in my coffin, in case a rat shits on my face. Jisoo hands us our bags and we open the door to leave. "Good luck you guys." Jungwoo shouts as the car drives off.

"What?" I ask as he just stands their grinning. "Nothing. This is bout to be fun." He says before walking towards the entrance. I slowly trail behind him hugging my backpack. Is it just me or have we...somehow grown closer to each other? Shit Jiwon. Get a grip! I pace past leeknow and knock on the door. Not so surprisingly it opens by itself. I walk in and am immediately greeted with a massive clown mask which is attached to a string, and is hanging from the ceiling directly infront of my face. Obviously that took me by surprise, so I let out an evident squeal, resulting in Leeknow to chuckle from behind me. I shoot him a glare. "You go infront of me then." I challenge. "Bet!" He replies taking the lead, he walks inside and looks back to smirk at me, as soon as he turns his head to face forward again, a ghost is mere inches away from his face. He let's out a loud scream and so do I, however I manage to run out of the room while he's barely manages to take a step away from the ghost before being pulled back in. "CHOI Y/N!! Y/N! HELP ME! PLEAS-" Is the last thing I hear before the door shits, with Minho stuck inside and me safely outside.

I'm debating whether to or not go in and look for him or just run away and claim the crown, even though logically speaking I wasn't in the house long enough so it doesn't count as a win. Even though he's been a real jerk, like grandpa said he has saved my life and he let me sacrafised the win for me last time. So I owe him. I gulp, before slowly opening the door. Just as I take a few steps inside something comes up behind me and closes the door, I turn around.

"AHHHHHHHHHH"
-------------------------------------------------------
This took waaaaayyy longer than it needed to, I keep thinking to myself "Hey you idiot, you should update more in order to not loose followers and believe it or not I had this chapter done like a week ago 😭 and I keep trying ro remind myself to post it but I forget, again, and again....and again. So here it is, the long awaited chapter.

I know I keep saying this, even tho nothing has happened so far even though nothing happens but LISTEN UP (self note: DONT REVEAL TOO MUCH) so yk how Jiwon and leeknow are in the haunted mansion right? Well you also mightve realised that this is the last round of the "game" however there are more unintroduced characters. Well there's a reason behind it. This means the book is going to be longer and better for you guys, since my book "CHARMER" was really popular yet people were complaining on about how short it is. So there will be lots of plot twist that I have surprisingly came up with and it's basically like a maze of confusion. (Pun intended)

QOTD:
Hyunjin and leeknows 'TROUBLEMAKET'

Or

Changbin and bang chans 'QUEENCARD'