⟪07 • Keep a secret⟫

****The following contains  a bit of sexual harassment, if you are uncomfortable with this then please skip this chapter

****The following contains a bit of sexual harassment, if you are uncomfortable with this then please skip this chapter. However this chapter is really important.**********

Jungwoo aggressively connects our lips, I try to push him away but he doesn't budge. "Jungwoo, get the fuck away from me!" I murmur into the kiss. I finally slap him across the face and scream. "HELP!" Not that anyone would help me, in this abandoned warehouse, even if Han manages to hear me from above due to the thin walls, Minho wouldn't let Han leave, due to the competition. I run for the door but Jungwoo grabs me by the waist and pins me to the table. I start kicking my legs up in the air. "JUNGWOO STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" I yell. "Yah, Jiwon are you ok?" Han screams from above. "No-" I let out a muffled scream as Jungwoo covers my mouth with his hands. Jungwoo once again connects our lips, he drags his fingers down, along the side of my waist and before he could do anything else, Han shouts from above us. "Jiwon! Jiwon, are you okay?" Han says banging on the floor but I can't respond. I hear muffled screams and then stomps downstairs.

All of a sudden, Jungwoo lets go of me. He looks at his hands in disbelief. "Wh-what? I- I'm so sorry." He says. "I don't know what had gotten into me." He says. Suddenly, I hear the door handle rattling. "Please, Jiwon. Don't tell anyone. I will make it up to you. Please!" He says desperately. The door reveals to see a panicked Han and an annoyed Minho. "Jiwon, are you okay? I heard screaming." Han says. I think for a bit, debating if I should rat Jungwoo out or if I should use this moment to my advantage. Jungwoo looks at me pleadingly. "Um, yeah...I saw..... a rat. Yeah, a rat. It's an abandoned building after all." I say, laughing awkwardly. "Yeah, sure. Now we have lost...thanks a lot." Leeknow says rolling his eyes. "Don't get annoyed, you were the one who said we should go and check on her, when in reality since I'm her best friend , I should've said that." Han says crossing his arms. Leeknow turns around and I could have sworn I saw him blush. "Anyway, I am getting the points." I say, giving Jungwoo a death look. "What? How?" Minho asks. "No, it's fine Minho, let her have it." Jungwoo says. "But-" before Minho could say anything else, Taeil and Yongbok walk in. "Okay, so if the choice is now made. Jisung and Jiwon now have 50 points whilst Jungwoo and Minho have 20. Well done guys although that was very quick. I literally park my car outside the car, and then I get a notification saying a door has been opened." Yongbok says shaking his keys. "Next round yall will be doing a group project. You will have to find your way out of a maze. I am telling you this now because the maze is dangerous and you will need to get all your equipment ready before hand." Taeil says. "Group project? As in,...we will all be working together?" Han asks, to which Yongbok nods. "Okay guys, let's go to the car." Taeil says and everybody is about to follow when all of a sudden the building starts shaking and the ceiling collapses.

A/N:

Hey STAY, I'm starting to get so invested in this book that I am forgetting to update 'Forbidden Touch' so this book won't get updates for awhile and I will be unavailable from tomorrow and onwards till the 17th since I am going on holiday, so sorry in advance.

QOTD:

In the whole of straykids who is, (don't just put your bias)

BOYFRIEND MATERIAL: Felix, you get waken up with brownies, hugs and kisses.

HUSBAND MATERIAL: Bang chan, this is pretty self explanatory