⟪09 • Yongbok got yeeted⟫

The room shakes, and the ceiling comes flying down

The room shakes, and the ceiling comes flying down. My whole flashed before my eyes, and everything went in slo-mo. Suddenly, I feel a hand grab me and tug on me with force. I can barely comprehend what's happening, I'm just letting the other person lead to me safety. After what felt like forever, the person finally let's go of my hand. I looked at the person to see it was Leeknow and then looked behind us to see Taeil, Jungwoo, and Han running towards us. "Th- thank you," I whisper to Leeknow, feeling a bit embarrassed that my reflexes didn't let me move. "Its fin- wait where's yongbok?" Leeknow says, looking around him. "Huh? I thought he ran ahead with you-" Taeil replies.

Without thinking for a second, I 6 into the collapsed building. As soon as I entered, I shouted for my grandfather. "Grandpa! Grandpa, don't be playing... where are you?" I shout, but to my dismay, there was no response. Suddenly, from behind me, I hear somebody call out. "Yongbok! Where are you?" I look around to find Leeknow behind me. He's also shouting for my grandpa. He gives me a reassuring smile before continuing on. We walk towards the back of the room to see a massive bump under the fridge. We look at each other before walking towards the fridge. We both lift it up and push it away to see that the fridge reveals 5 He has blood dripping from his head, and I can tel by just looking at him that he's finding it hard to breathe. I rush to him and lay his head on my lap. Leeknow starts to call the ambulance."Jiwon! I'm fine, I'm fine. Don't worry too much!" He says, holding my cheek. "Grandpa, you're not fine. Leeknow how long are they gonna take?" I ask Leeknow, panicked. "Um, about 30 minutes..." He answers. "That's too long!" I exclaim. "Chill, Jiwon, it's fine." My grandpa says, tears suddenly rolling down his cheek. "Grandpa, you're not okay. I will help you." I say, finally getting up. I attempted to lift my grandfather, but all my efforts prevail. Leeknow smirks and walks over to us, and as he passes, me he whispered, "weak ass." "Now's not the time, meanhoe!" I whisper back violently. Leeknow, then effortless lifts up Yongbok, and we all walk back outside. The other 3 look mortified to see Yongbok in his current state. "Grandpa, get the car ready!" Leeknow yells, and Taeil abides. Everybody gets in the car, and within a matter of minutes, we are outside the hospital.
____________________
We have been waiting for my grandpa for about 3-4 hours and finally....finally the doctor came out of the operating theatre. "Good evening. Are you related to Mr Park?" The doctor asks me. "Yeah, I am his granddaughter." I reply. The doctor shakes her head before continuing. "He's had his head knocked really hard, and thankfully, he hasn't gained amnesia, which is really rare for someone who has gotten their head hit like that. Anyway, he needs to rest a lot because he's also undergoing a lot of stress and is really worked up so make sure you make sure he has time to himself and you guys should probably do things that he likes and enjoys. So, a few things you should know is that he has his head bandaged and it should be changed later today and you can remove it before bed tomorrow." The doctor says in between checking her clipboard. "And when will he be discharged?" I ask her with a quivering voice. "Actually, he should be alright now so if you could go downstairs and sign him off at the reception, that would be great. Once you have signed him off then come back and collect him." She says with a smile before walking off. Taeil is having a conversation with Leeknow while Jungwoo is sleeping. "Guys I'll be right be back, I just gotta go to the reception and sign something " I tell no one in specific. "Okay, be quick" Taeil replies. I nod and then go down to fill in few files. Once I have done all that, I go back up the stairs to see that nobody is no longer in the waiting lobby. I look inside my grandpa's room to see that Jungwoo and Taeil is helping Yongbok stand up whilst Leeknow is grabbing my Yongbok's belongings. "Grandpa how are you feeling?" I ask as I walking up to him. "I have felt better." he replies giving me a weak smile. Suddenly, Taeil's phone rings. He answers it outside. When he comes back he says "Something popped up at work so I have to go, oh and Jungwoo, your mum wants you home." Taeil says, before continuing. "Minho dear would you mind helping out here. It would mean a lot if you stayed at Yongbok's mansion tonight and just check on him." Taeil says. "No, no it's fine. He's my grandpa so I will look after him...plus we have maids." I tell Taeil. "I insist" Leeknow replies. "I already told you...we are fine!" I protest. Leeknow walks closer to me until our bodies were touching. Overall, he was trying to intimidate me, but I wasn't going to let him, my biggest rival, into my grandparents mansion. Who knows what he would break or steal. I walked closer to him with my arms crossed and was staring up at him, dead in the eyes. "I am coming and that's final. Plus, you can't carry him all the way there by yourself can ya?" He says teasingly. "It's fine let him come dear." My grandpa says, huffing. "Okay, but we won't have any spare rooms!" I exclaim. "Pfft, you have a massive mansion but not a spare room? How pathetic." Jungwoo snickers. "Shut it, at least we take care of all of our workers, they need a room too you know and that's also the precise reason why we have loyal employees while yours' always quit." I answer him back before continuing. "So yeah, where's he gonna sleep." My grandpa answers: "In your room of course!"

A/N:

Holaa STAY!

QOTD:
Which SKZ member do you think would be into weird kinks like BDSM and ROLEPLAY?

For me...I think it might be Bang Chan, only cuz I think he might be into trying anything if you're down.