《13• Bownies and tiktok》

The other day, the doctor had told me to take care of my grandpa better. I could tell that he's hurting inside, even though all he does everyday is tiktok dances. My grandpa is trying to stay strong, and I want to be there for him. The doctor had secretly told me that my grandpa may have a cardiac arrest the next time he's stressed. He's had them before but not as severe as the one in the future. One more heart attack and the results might be fatal. So, I want to spend as much time as I can with my grandpa.

I finally stop outside my grandpa's house and ring the doorbell. "Grandma Innie" I scream as I hug the person who's very kindly opened the door for me. My grandma embraces me in a warm hug. "Where's grandpa?" I ask her before practically squeezing the shit out of her. "He's upstairs sleeping darling." She replies. I jog up the stairs, and open the door to my grandparents room. I see my grandpa cuddling my grandma's favourite Bbokari pillow, from her favourite idol. "Grandpa?" I whisper earning a grunt from him. "Jiwonah when did you get here?" He asks sitting up. "I woke up today and I thought of you grandpa. So I decided to spend the day with you." I tell him. "Really? Okay then, go downstairs ill meet you there to make some brownies." He says, pulling off the duvet and rising to his feet.

"No Jiwon that's salt, not sugar-"

"Young lady put that down, you're gonna burn yourself-"

"PARK JIWON CAN YOU NOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MICROWAVE AND AN OVEN?"

"You have to be serious when it comes to brownies, understand?" My grandpa says, slowly looking around at the mess I made. "Okay let's tidy up the place while the brownies cook." I tell him. "That's the wisest thing you've said all day!" He says, bending down to pick up wrapping paper from a chocolate. "Oh- oh my back." He says, with his hands on his hips. "Grandpa how about you sit back while I tidy?"