⟪10 • Spice⟫

"What? Y'all are damned if you think I'm sharing a room with this jerk

"What? Y'all are damned if you think I'm sharing a room with this jerk." I say annoyed. "I mean I don't mind.." Leeknow replies. "Okay, then it's settled. Bye Taeil, bye woo. See you guys!" My grandpa says weakly, and off these go. I watch in horror as the door slams shut and when I look back Leeknow is helping my grandpa into crutches.

----------------------------
After what felt like millenniums, I finally arrive at my grandpa's mansion. There's a room that my grandparents would always reserve just for me for whenever I go over to there place. As soon as the door is opened, we are greeted with my panicked grandma. "Jiwon! Yongbok! Where were you guys?! I have been worried sick..." My grandma says before her eyes land on Yongboks crutches. "Wh-whats this?" She's asks, her voice trembling. "Darling are you okay? Can someone speak up and tell me what the hell is going on?" She continues.." Um, grandma Innie, we were doing the task...then the ceiling collapsed and- and then we all escaped escape for grandpa Yongbok..then- well I'm assuming you can predict the rest..." Leeknow replies, looking down. "Oh and you guys plan on telling me a whole day after this happened?" She says, crossing her arms on her hips. "Now, now Innie. Calm down. We are all safe and sound now aren't we?" Yongbok says. "You know what? I think it's time to rebandage grandpa's head, let me go and-" I get cut off. "No it's fine Jiwon, I'm sure your grandma would be more than happy to do it for me." I can see my grandma going a bit pink. "Sure, but you gotta do those- those..- what are they called Jiwon? Ahh yes, those tikutokeu danceu. You're really good at them aren't ya Jagi?" She says playfully slapping his shoulder, to which he nearly misses his balance but Leeknow quickly catches him. "Thank you" my grandpa says before both him, and my grandma go upstairs to their room.

Minho looks at me for just over a second before heading up the stairs. I trudge along behind him and he walks into my room. Just as I was about to do the same I hear my grandma call out to me. "Jiwonie, could you please get me the bandage pack, your grandpa says that the doctor gave them to you." she shouts from across the corridor. I then walk over to her to give her the bag I was holding in my hand. Just as I was about to leave the home phone rings. "Oh darling, I will get the phone...would you mind band aiding your grandpa?" I nod and she runs off downstairs. My grandpa shuffles behind so that I can sit down next to him on the bed. I then open the band aid packet and remove the bandage that is already applied on his head. Just as I was doing so, I remember what the doctor told me back in the hospital. She said that I had to look after my grandpa, and spend more time with him. Preferably things that he likes doing...and that's when it hit me. The thing he likes to do most. "Grandpa...do you reckon we can bake brownies. You know, like the old time?" I say wrapping the bandage around his head gently. His eyes lit up almost immediately. "Of course Jiwon! We haven't had our grandpa-granddaughter talk in ages. I think we will have loads of fun!" he exclaims. A few minutes of giggling and chatter pass by and I finally finish bandaging my grandfathers head, and just as I was about to head out the door, he calls out to me. "Jiwon..." he says quietly. "Hm?" I reply, looking back at him. "I have to talk to you about Minho, I know you don't like him, but give the poor guy a chance. I can tell you that he has a lot on his shoulders...and I saw how he saved you today. He's a good kid Jiwon, but he has no one to rely on." My grandpa says. "Just-" he pinches the bridge of his nose before continuing. "Just let him know that he has you to talk to. Make sure that he knows he has someone by his side. Okay?" He says. "Sure."

I hesitantly walk back to my room, too lost in thought. But when I enter I see Leeknow sitting on the bed, he has his arm covered around his chest and he hisses in pain. "You okay?" I ask sitting down next to him. "Yeah. I just-" My eyes then fall to his chest. His shirt has a slight tear to it. "Oh my Guacamole! What happened?" I say resisting the urge to touch his scar. "It's just a little scar-" He says but I cut him off. "It's not just a scar, there is still blood coming out of your cut. Stay here let me go and fetch something first" I say before running over to the bathroom to get the first aid box. Once I return things get awkward. How am I supposed to bandage his wound if his whole torso is on display?

"Where is your shirt?" I ask because he seemed to have taken of his shirt without me knowing. "Well how are you gonna treat my wound if its covered up?" He replies. My eyes then fall to his abdomen. I don't want to sound or look like a creep but his abs were defined and tanned, his skin was flawless and- "Jiwon... Jiwon? Jiwon?.. PARK JIWON!" I hear somebody shout my name, allowing me to break out of my transe. "Ye- yeah?" I ask, my averting his body. "You good? You were kinda just...staring." he says looking away while rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeah...sorry about that" I reply. I then grab a price of the bandage and wrap it around his scar. He hissed and winces at the pain. "Does it hurt?" I ask him trying to be gentle. "Nah I can't feel a thing. Like, I totally don't have a deep ass scar in the middle of my torso. It doesn't hurt at all, don't worry about it." He replies sarcastically. I roll my eyes and apply a tiny bit more pressure on his cut to which he sucks in breath from in between his teeth. "Fuck Jiwon, what the hell?!" He yells. "You deserve it." I reply. "What? What did I do?" He says back. "You were being a jerk. " I answer back. "How? I'm in serious pain." He snaps back. "...ok sorry.." I answer in defeat. As I apply the finishing touches on his bandage I feel his burning gaze on me. Like could he not stare directly at me?! Boy this ain't no K-drama. You know the part where the female lead is applying medicine on the male lead and he's just staring at her which flutters her so much? Yeah well that's what's happening right now. I can feel my face redden from underneath him. I quickly finish his bandage and get up. "Done." I say packing up the equipment back into the first aid kit, I then turn around to leave when all of a sudden I feel his hands grab my wrist. He then tugs on my hands so that I fall onto his laps and are faces are only inches apart. "Damn sorr-" I get cut off. Why? Cuz our lips have somehow connected.

A/N:
OMLLLLLL, IM FINALLY BACK. So I had finished my holiday ages ago but then j had exam week as soon as I came back to school so I was REALLY inactive....but here's your chapter. Hope u enjoyed. Make sure to vote and comment what I should do for my next chapter <3

QoTd:
Which skz member do you think would have a kid first? (Such a weird question but yh...)
I'm thinking leeknow. It would make sense if it was chan but I think he puts his career before anything even tho I think he'll be a great father! 🥰