⟪02 • idiots⟫

"Kim Jungwoo, Lee Minho

"Kim Jungwoo, Lee Minho. What time do you call this?" The teacher asks sternly before Jungwoo replies. "There's a clock right there, how about you check for yourself, hm?" He says pointing at a clock behind her. The teacher and everyone else in the classroom well knows that no one can do anything against that boy. Perks of being the heir to the Kim family, also known as 'The Jury'. They both look at each other before smirking at me. They then come and sit right behind me. Of course. Just a few minutes after they sit down I can feel someone kick my chair. I dismiss the matter but it went to the point where the back 2 legs of the chair was in the air. (if yk what I mean). I try my very best to ignore the kicking but it just kept getting annoying. "Will you stop it?!" I yell a bit too loud, and when I turn around the entire class was looking at me. Great. Just great. I bite my lower lip in embarrassment and excuse myself out of the classroom.

I was only out for 2 minutes but then the bell rang and everybody was scurrying out. Han walked over to me. "It's fine Jiwon, they're jerks and everybody knows that. Everybody in the room had experienced something with those 2 idiots, so nobody will judge you." Han says hoping to lighten up the mood. At lunch, me and Han go to the library to do the homework that was due in next lesson. We begin the homework and after a while Han excuses himself to go to the toilet. I just sit there on my table with my chin on my hand scribbling things on my notepad when all of a sudden someone pulls out a chair from the opposite side of me and sits down. I look up to see Leeknow staring at me. "What?" I ask annoyed."Do I need a reason to be in the library?" He asks me. "No. Not at all. But you do need a reason to sit directly in front of me and stare like a creep. I know I'm beautiful and all, but isn't this a tad too much?" I ask flipping my book to the next page. "Wow, cocky much." He says taking the book off of me. "What do you want Leeknow?" I ask him annoyed. "Will you do anything I ask you to do?" He asks me grinning. "Yes. As long as you leave straight after." I say pointing to the door. "I want a kiss."

"There is absolutely no way in hell I'm giving you a kiss." I say packing my things and standing up. "If you won't leave, then I will!" I put mine and Hans books in my bag and walk out of the library, just as Han walks in. "Leaving already?" He asks and I just nod grabbing him by his arms. "Don't let him get to you Jiwon! You are also a powerful mafia, just punch him in that pretty face of his." Han says making me giggle. "I would, but I can't." I tell him. The rest of the day goes by quickly and it's time to head over to the Lee's. This is what you're wearing:

My dad leaves a note in the kitchen counter letting me know that he's already left without me

My dad leaves a note in the kitchen counter letting me know that he's already left without me. So I walk to the front of the house and get in my car. I tell the driver to start the car and within 20 minutes we are outside the Lee Mansion. I swing open the dining room and all eyes are on me. Even Leeknow looks up from his phone to look at me. I bow to the elders of the family (mine and Leeknows grandparents and parents) the take a seat next to Leeknow. "Aah Jiwon. You're finally here, shall we start talking?" Leeknows dad asks. "Yes uncle." I reply. "Great, so the Park and Lee family have been forming a strong alliance since, well pretty much forever. But everybody in Korea well know that the both of you highly dislike eachother for some odd reason. But that ends today!" My grandfather says. "The Park and Lee family will make a deal that both you and Minho will take part in a bunch of activities, these activities aren't easy though. They will test your mafia wits and your way of thinking to the extreme. You will go through an array of tests and the person who wins at the end will receive the shares and assets of both the Park and Lee family." Leeknow grandfather continues. "What's the point of this?" Leeknow asks sitting up. "Purely entertainment purposes and maybe you guys can go from being rivals to friends." My dad says. "You will work with one other person of your choice. Leeknow I'm assuming you are picking Jungwoo and Jiwon is picking Han. Am I correct?" My grandmother asks. We both nod in sync. "Okay with that settled let's have dinner, since tomorrow is Saturday...your test will begin tomorrow!"