《12• Maze runner》

"Damn." Jungwoo mutters, staring at the massive maze in front of us. The maze structure itself is about 7x taller than ourselves. "Okay, well, this is it." Taeil says, walking from the car and towards us. "This is where I'll leave you guys, go inside and find the middle of the maze and then the first one out of you 4 who steps into the maze first receives 50 points!I will meet you in the middle of the maze to make sure everything is going smoothly, however I will be taking a short cut." Taeil says, winking. But before he could leave, I stopped him. "Wait, Taeil... if you could give us 1 piece of advice, what would it be?" I ask him, eagerly waiting. "Everything is really easy you just gotta think outside the box...oh and keep your eyes and ears out." With that, he turns on his heels.

"Alright, let's go on everyone." Han says, leading the way in. "Okay, 3 items did everyone bring? Jungwoo?" Leeknow asks. "Um, I brought food and water, a gun, and last but not least, I brought a taser." Jungwoo says before eyeing Han as if asking him what he brought. "Well, I brought  a tent, a first aid kit, and a pocket watch. Don't ask me about the pocket watch, I don't know why I have it either." Han says, shrugging. "Well, I have a gun, a knife, and a flashlight" Leeknow says. "What about you, Jiwonie?" He asks. I pull my mouth back in disgust at the nickname before proceeding. "Well, I brought a gun, a tent, and a box of chalks." They all look confused. "A box of chalk?" Jungwoo asks, furrowing his eyebrows. "Yeah, so that we can cross out every path we've been near. I'll just drag the chalk on every maze wall that we go past so that we know which ones we've been past and which once are yet to come." I remark proudly. They all "ohhhh" in sync, causing me to giggle. "Okay, guys, serious mode on. We have to win this thing." Leeknow says. "How? We're in a maze if you couldn't tell already Einstein, with walls the size of my house." I remark.

"Okay... how about we get going?" Jungwoo asks, trying to break our little fight. "Sure, first take out Jiwons chalk though." Han says, motioning for my bag. "Mm, good idea." I tell him reaching for a chalk.I place the chalk on the maze wall and drag it along with me as I lead the way with the 3 boys following on closely behind. Literally 20 seconds later, we meet a dead end. Jungwoo rolls his eyes, and Han dramatically turns around to leave.

We walked around for about 2 hours, I know that since that's what my phone said so. "Guys, I only have 4% charge on my phone." I say, showing them my screen. "Does anybody else have a phone with a decent amount of battery life? I left mine at home because I thought it counted as an item.." han says. "No, mine died ages ago." Jungwoo says. "Yeah, same." Leeknow replies. "Shit. Okay." I mutter. "Guys, my hands hurt from dragging this chalk. It's our 4th one, and it's only been 2 hours." I say. "I know, Jiwon, but we have to win this freaking thing." Han says, swinging an arm over my shoulders. "Well, how about you so the marking for a change?" I ask Han sarcastically. "No way! I wanna do the marking." A voice says behind us. "You just have to show me your neck...or do you want me to mark you elsewhere?" Leeknow asks, smirking. "Totally not creepy." I remark back to him, rolling my eyes. "I'm hungry." Jungwoo says, letting his bag strap slide off his shoulders. He then opens his bag and takes out a plastic container filled with sandwiched. "Who wants sandwiches?" He asks, raising the plastic container in the air. "ME!" we all shout in sync. "Okay, okay, there's enough for everyone." He replies.

After we finish eating, we start moving again. Suddenly, an idea pops up. "Han, do you have that pocket watch still? Let's check the time, if it's late we should get some sleep." I ask. He nods and takes out a watch from his pocket. I check the time  to find our it's 1:45AM. "Guys it's really late." I tell the trio. "Okay, we have 2 tents. Myself, Jungwoo and Han will share one and then Jiwon can have one to herself." Leeknow says. "Wait, me and Jiwon can share one. There's no way 3 people can fit into that small thing." Han says looking at me. "No you can't sleep with her!" Leeknow exclaims. "Why?" Han answers back confused. "Its just- You- No. You can't sleep with her and that's final." Leeknow mutters. "Why not? Me and Leeknow have shared the same bed so many times! It's completely fine." I assure leeknow, confused myself at why he's so angry. He grits his teeth but eventually comes to his senses and grabs a tent to put up.