Vox x overlord reader

Alright, were just gonna pretend Lucifer has a yearly ball that he invites the overlords to k? Also, you're a hit woman/ man/ whatever pronouns. This starts dark, but I promise it gets better 

Reader pov~

'Hmmm, an invite to Lucifers royal ball...?'

I was interested when I got a call from somebody I sighed picking up. After a... long conversation, apparently they wanted me to off one of the overlords there. I was writing down the name, Vox.

-time skip-

On the day of the ball, I dressed a bit fancy. Which isn't my normal style, but I figured it'd be good to at least try to fit in.

As I walked in, I saw all the decorations. It's not really fancy but fancy enough to be set apart from any other house.

I was one of the first to arrive and was greeted but quickly went looking for my target, since it was the only reason I attended.

I quickly spotted him since it wasn't that difficult. I mean, he had a TV for a head, which wasn't exactly common. So after I found him, I got into position, which wasn't easy with that many people around.

But after getting the shot ready, aimed directly at the back of his head, with nobody paying attention, I got ready, and he turned around.

He looked directly at me, I mean, it's like he knew I was there. What I didn't expect was him to walk over.

"Well, it looks like we finally meet." He said, winking. Wait, I recognize that voice, I thought. "You did it. You put the target on yourself."

But he didn't respond and grabbed my hand as we did a short dance, and he spun me as the song ended. But as I turned around, he was gone...

"Touche"

Hey yall, I hope you enjoyed it. I know this isn't one of the normal characters I write, and I have no idea about his personality. So hope this works. I got the idea from pinterest. 304 words.