Angel Dust x reader

Alright this is a random idea i got from pinterest that said something about laser tag, I'm doing better but still not as okay as I'd like so updates will still be slow as heck

It was a normal day, well... as normal as you can get for hell. But I'd been staying at the Happy Hotel for about a year now and was even dating the famous, Angel Dust. Yeah it wasn't very comforting knowing his job. But we made it work.

Anyway, one day, Charlie gave the idea of a "bonding exercise" and we all, except alastor, jeez you'd think he'd be related to Katie Killjoy. And they decided on laser tag.

But that's the story on how I ended up here, sandwiched between Charlie and Angel, who were both oddly excited. The only two people we were missing were Alastor and Husk. Alastor didn't want to come and Husk was passed out at the bar, so we left them be.

Once we arrived, we all signed in and got started, we decided a couple vs. couple for the first round, so we did Charlie and Vaggie vs. me and Angel dust. Which to be expected we won.

The next round we decided to even out more and put me and Vaggie on a team and Charlie and Angel dust on the other. Me and Angel were looking for each other while Vaggie and Charlie were attempting to find each other and I figured they would have issues trying to figure out who would tag the other.

so I decided to have a bit of fun After I found him I waited for him to go into some type of corner and pushed him against the wall, gently kissing him, he was surprised but lowered his guard and I shot him in the vest successfully getting him out as I walked away I turned around saying one more thing,

"Never let your guard down," I said winking