Vaggie x Fem! Reader

-Reader Pov-

I moved into the Happy Hotel recently. The first person I saw was a short, grey haired girl with an X over one eye.

At first, she didn't seem to like me... well, I still don't think she does, but now whenever I walk into the room, she's in she just runs or walks away.

I don't know what happened normally she just scoffs and ignores me.

Oh, there she is. "Hey Vag-" and she's gone...

-Vaggie Pov-

At first, I absolutely hated this girl, so what happened? Why do I suddenly blush when she walks into the room.

I was sitting on the couch when I heard her voice "Hey Vag-" but that was all I heard before I got away.

Jeez, why are feelings so confusing.

-back to reader Pov-

Later after that.. encounter. I was making dinner when Vaggie walked in, which surprised me since normally she avoided me like I was the plague.

She seemed.. Awkward. "Uh hey.... what are you making?" She asked.

"Oh uh, ( food name )." I answered, not wanting to bring up the fact she's been ignoring me. "Uh.. sorry for ignoring you." She said, seeming embarrassed.

"It's no problem.... why were you ignoring me?" I asked. "Oh- well..." She said, blushing lightly, i realized what she was trying to say. ".. You like me?" I asked.

She blushed brighter, "U-uh yeah." She said, sounding embarrassed about it. I had always seen her as being annoyed, I never thought she could be this shy.

"Oh, well, I feel the same." I said, looking at the shorter girl. "You do?" She asked, surprised. I just nodded my head, smiling at her as I watched her face light up.

What she did next I did not expect, though. She leaned up and connected our lips in a gentle kiss before pulling away blushing brightly. To be fair, I was blushing as well.

"I-im glad," She said shyly.

I snapped out of my thoughts to someone snapping in front of me, I jumped slightly and looked who it was. It was Vaggie. "Oh hey love," I said, moving so she could sit down as well.

She sat down next to me, "Hey, what were you thinking about?" She asked, and I blushed a little. "Oh, just when we got together." I said, smiling at her.

She chuckled a little, "I remember that we were both so embarrassed it was kind of funny," she said.

"Yeah, we still kind of are, though." When I said that, she got a bit closer, our faces a few feet apart.

"But it's not as bad now," she said smiling as she leaned up and connected our lips in a kiss.

At that moment, it was just us. Nobody else mattered. 'I hope it stays like this forever,' I thought to myself. As I kissed back.

468 words. I know this one's a bit off, but I couldn't get her character personality right. I hope you enjoyed either way.