Shy! Husk x Flirty! Fem! Reader

Sorry this took so long to make the first time I tried making this it deleted my progress, so sorry if this sucks.
Suggested by: darling_amafist

Demon reader
- 5'2 yall can choose how you look.

-Husk POV-
It was a normal day in hell. If you don't consider that, I'm at a bar? Casino whatever the fuck this place is called. "Ha! Read em and weep boys. Full h- Woah, what the hell. What the fuck is this place"

-time skip after introducing and all that other stuff that happened-

-Y/n POV-
I was just working my shift at the bar. Going from table to table, taking orders, getting catcalled. Ya' know the usual.

When I finally took my break, I saw the princess of hell on TV, and she was... singing? What the hell is that about. Happy Hotel? Hmm, maybe I'll check that out later. I need a new place to stay anyway. My apartment keeps getting broken into.

-After shift-
I was on my way to the Happy Hotel. Which, by the way, is not incredibly hard to find due to how big the building was, plus the glowing sign that read 'Hazbin Hotel' don't know who changed the name but whatever I'm goin' anyway.

When I got there, I knocked the Mario theme on the door cause it had been stuck in my head since the beginning of my shift.

When I finished, someone answered the door, laughing. He was freakishly tall, and I recognized him as the porn star Angel Dust.

Once he finished laughing, he yelled to Charlie, saying she had another guest, and walked away.

"HiI'mCharlieandohmyluciferIjustcantbelievewehaveanotherguestratherthanAngelDustohIcanshowyouaroundandintroduceyoutoeveryoneifyoudlikeomgomgomgwehaveaguest"

Translation to the madness I just wrote: Hi I'm charlie and oh my lucifer I just can't believe we have another guest other than angel dust oh I can show you around and introduce you to everyone if you like omg omg omg I just can't belive we have another guest

Once she finished her... sentence? That she spoke way too quickly. I responded, "Hey, I'm Y/n, and sure a tour would be great." I said with a smile on my face.

"Okay, follow me." She said, clearly still excited. "This here's Vaggie Co- owner and my girlfriend." ( I just love this ship, alright. No one's changing my mind, sorry, not sorry. )

Once she was done introducing me to Vaggie. She introduced me to Angel. Then, she walked me over to a bar? I thought this place was supposed to rehabilitate sinners. Whatever, I like alcohol and the bartender is kinda cute. I'm definitely flirting with him later.

"Hey, Husk! We have a new guest!" "Hmpf" was all she got as a response. "Hey, I'm Y/n." I said. "Names Husk." He said, finally bringing his head up and taking a drink of booze.

"Hello Charlie dear. Do we have a new guest I see?" I heard a radio voice behind me. I turned around to see the radio demon. Hmm, I didn't know he worked here. "Alstor pleasure to meet you, darling." He said, holding his hand out. "Y/n, nice to meet you, Alastor." ( I know most people make Y/n afraid of Alastor, but to be honest, I don't see a reason why Y/n should be afraid of this used tampon motherfucker. )

-After eating cause I suck at those types of scenes-

After eating, I decided to go to go try and flirt with Husk. "Hey, Husk, right?" "Yea whaddya want?" "You~" I said flirtatiously. His face dusted pink, and he began stuttering a response. Clearly has never been flirted with, but I can still work with this flustered cat.

"Soooo~? Is that a yes~?" "Hmpf." is what I got as he covered his face. "I'm taking that as a yes~?" I said, grabbing his hands off of his face and leaning in slowly. Which he didn't refuse, he even started leaning in a touch. Our lips met in the middle, and he seemed more shy about it than I did, but I didn't care.

But we parted, and he was quick to hide his face in his hands as, even under his fur, you could tell he was red as a tomato.

I chuckled a bit and grabbed a drink, and walked over to the other side of the counter to try and get this cat out of hiding.

-805 words not including beginning introduction and this end thing. Hope yall enjoy and feel free to request in the comments, I will try my best to get to them, but I am only human and busy sometimes.-