The admiral said "Huh", "Don't refuse in a hurry."

  He put down the teacup and suggested again, "Let's go see Michelle together? He has just come down from the military court."

  Xiu looked at the admiral, who smiled and said, "You're not going to reject me twice, are you?"

  Hands clasped together, "Maybe Michelle wants to see you?"

  Military prison.

  As soon as Xio stepped in, she heard intermittent screams. Painful memories suddenly came to mind, and the body that had been brutally executed still retained the trembling reaction.

  The coldness invades the senses.

  Hugh suppressed this feeling of fear and followed the admiral to the place where Michelle was being held.

  The prison was empty, and the prison guard explaining it, "Michelle went to undergo psychiatric interrogation."

  Admiral: "Then let's wait."

  Half an hour later.

  The interrogation finally ended, and Michelle was escorted out by the military female. His body was limp, almost dragged by the military female. My whole body was wet as if I had just been fished out of cold sweat.

  Looking up, a pair of dull and gloomy eyes stared over.

  However, after not seeing each other for more than half a month, Michelle looked very skinny, with not even a single piece of intact skin on her body. For example, just coming off the battlefield is even more miserable.

  Xio's heart sank slightly, and he could almost imagine the methods the military was using to torture Michelle.

  When Michelle looked at the admiral and Xio, there was still mockery in her eyes. It seemed that not long after they were ridiculed, they would be abandoned by the powerful people like him and become prisoners.

  "Is there anything you want to say to Michelle?" the admiral asked Xio.

  Xio nodded silently. He did have something he wanted to know about Michelle. The admiral thoughtfully withdrew, leaving only Michelle and Xio in the prison cell.

  "...What?" Michelle's voice was hoarse and hoarse. He coughed blood and stared at Xio with hostility, "You came to see my joke?"

  "No." Xio said calmly.

  From those ice-blue eyes that were so pure that they were incompatible with the dirty and cold military prison, there was no trace of ridicule or pity. Not even any mood swings.

  This was the respect Hugh gave Michelle.

  Michelle was silent, turned her head and asked hoarsely, "What do you want to ask?"

  "you

  What did you mean when you said 'dead' to me before? "Xio looked at Michelle and asked in a low voice, "Where are my soldiers? "

As soon as his words came out, Michelle sneered.

  He stared at Xio, with a cruel expression on his unphased face.

  "died."

  "All dead."

  Although Xio had long known that this would be the result, he couldn't help but feel his heart sinking when he heard Michelle's confirmation with his own ears.

  "Your soldiers were the first to die." Michelle said cruelly, "I asked them to conduct reconnaissance, but those useless military females were all used as food for mutated insects! When I led the team over, wouldn't you You know, there are fragments of body parts and all kinds of bloody organs... Ha, it’s really stomach-churning and bloody.”