last chapter 31

Time skips...
Tae's pov...

Today y/n gave birth to two angels of ours. She will be discharged tomorrow. I'm sitting on the couch with jimin in the room.

"Now I'm going to give you a responsibility.. " Jimin hyung said. I shifted my gaze from y/n to jimin. He sighed "look your wife was pregnant from 9 months. And she is having twins right now, which means she was carrying 11kg in her stomach. All you have to do is to care for her and her baby. Give her soups, vegetables, fruits and complete her craving got it? "

And I nodded. "Don't forget about the babies. If she is feeding one, then you to look after the another one. It's a big task my alien got it?" He said by placing his hand on my shoulder. "I will do what you say, hyung. " I smiled.

Next day.
Today y/n was going to discharge. It was a bit hard for y/n to walk till the car so I picked her in bridal style. I made y/n sit on the passenger seat, annd kissed her forehead and she smiled.

I was about to go back, to bring my angels but jimin hyung was already standing with baby girl in his hand and baby boy in nurse's hand. I smiled brightly.

"Of course you need a help. Sister, please hand the baby to y/n." He said and sat on the back seat. The nusrse handed the baby in y/n's hand.

We arrived at our home. We three got out of the car and I took the baby from y/n's hand. I was about to unlock the door but it opened at its own by showing Namjoon hyung.

I frowned in confusion. "Welcome back" He shouted and literally snatched the baby from me, but carefully. And soon the baby girl was snatched by jin hyung.

We entered the house and got a big surprise. Everyone was sitting in the living room. Molly took y/n to bed room, because she asked for a bath and a rest.

Till then me and everyone were talking and laughing. "Taehyung oppa we have cooked the food for you and y/n." Gia told me. "Thanku so much. Thanku to all of you for standing beside me." I said and we all did a group hug.

Soon everyone left and I went to the bedroom. I saw y/n still sleeping and my babies too. I layed beside y/n and started creasing her head. "How a person can be this much of beautiful... " Her eyes opened slowly. "Hey... Did I disturbed you? " I asked her still creasing her head.

"No..... I'm hungry." She said in a raspy voice. "Okay I'm bringing food here." I kissed her lips and went in the kitchen. I heated the food and made a tray for y/n. The tray was having a bowl of rice. A bowl of kimchi soup and some cutted apples and banana, with a blueberry juice.

I went to the bedroom only to see y/n sitting on the bed with the baby boy on her hand. "He woke up... I think he is hungry. " She said. "First you have your food then feed him. Until give him to me. " I said while placing the tray in front of her.

I held the baby, and tried to make him stop crying. I was holding the baby and was adoring his face structure. He looks like y/n. His nose, his lips, his hand, they were like hand of the baby teadybear. He was wrapped in a blue, fluffy towel. He was staring at me with a smile.

I always wanted to know that, how does it feels when a one become a father. And this feeling is special. Very special.

I was in my thoughts when I heard y/n calling me. I went towards her and she was surprised. "Is he sleeping???? " She asked in a very shocked tone. "No he is smiling, look..." I bend down to show our baby still smiling.

Y/n smiled and said "see I told you....you will be the best dad. " My smile grew wide and I handed the baby to y/n, because he was hungry.

I was still standing there, "what?? " Y/n asked. "What?" I said. "Why are you standing here?? " She said. "Why can't I stand here?? " "I have to feed the baby, go out. " "Why can't you feed him in front of me? " "I have to feed him my b-breast milk"

"So what bubs?? I ha-..... Fine. " I rolled my eyes in defeat and went out by closing the door.

4 years later
Author pov

"What do you think, Sky??? Will your mommy like it??? " Taehyung asked his daughter who is 3 years and 7 month old. "Mmm... I think... She bill lob it.. " She said while offering the strawberry to taehyung.

Sky and Ocean are the kids to whome y/n gave birth, 4 years ago. Today is y/n's birthday and she is been called by some urgent work in her company.

Sky and taehyung were in the kitchen, waiting for the cake to bake. Y/n loves blueberry so the flavor of cake is blueberry. Sky was sitting on the country of kitchen, where taehyung was enjoying strawberry and company of his daughter.

Sky is the one who is more close to her father, more that her mother. And Ocean was was close to her mother.

Taehyung picked sky in his hand and went in the living room to check ocean.
"Appa, when bill my momma come??? " Ocean asked whining. "Aww baby our mommy will be coming soon, until let's decorate the okay? " He said in excited tone while emphasising the word mommy.

All the three went to the kitchen. Ocean and sky were sitting on the counter until taehyung brought the cake from the oven. He placed the cake between ocean and sky.

"Okay now listen...... I'm going to decorate the cake... -" He was cut by ocean. "And whot are we going to do appa.... " "You have to look at it..... No touching.... Okay?? " "Okay" The both said.

Soon y/n arrived and sat on the couch holding her head. "Huff...... So frustrating day.... " She closed her and rested her head on couch.

After a minute, ocean came while running towards y/n, with a rose in his hand. Y/n opened her eyes, after she felt a tap on her knee with smol hands.

He gave the rose to her and she smile. "What is it? " She asked but he ran away in the kitchen, without saying any word.

There was a chit, sticked to the rose which said *you are the best!*. A giggle left from y/n's lips. In other minute, sky came running while rose in her hand. She gave it to y/n and ran back to the kitchen.

Y/n was happy tough confused. There was also a chit on the rose, which was given by sky which said *I love you*

Y/n was still sitting on the couch, when sky, taehyung and ocean came out while wearing birthday caps on their heads. Taehyung was holding the cake. Sky was holding a bouquet and ocean was holding a crown in his hand for his mommy.

Three if thee were singing the birthday song for y/n. Taehyung kept the cake and sat beside y/n. Sky gave the bouquet to y/n and ocean mad y/n wear the crown. Ocean sat on his mommy's lap and sky was sitting on his appa's lap.

Y/n blew the candle and kissed her both kids. "And who will kiss me?? " Taehyung said with a pout. "Tae.... Kids are here.... " She said almost whispering as she was a little shy.

"Mommy why aren't you kissing appa??? He made the cake for you.... " Sky said after seeing his innocent father's face.

"Yeshh mommy..... Give a kish to appa also kr we won't talk you" Oceasn said while crossing his hands.

Y/n sighed in defeat, "okay... " She said and rolled her eyes. She turned towards taehyung, only to see a smirk on his lips because he won. Y/n went close to tae and decided to give a peck.

She placed her lips on his and was about to pull but she felt a push behind her head. It was taehyung, he was not in mood to have a peck.

Y/n give in and kissed him back. Kids were busy in eating cake, where y/n and taehyung were enjoying the other kind of cake.

They broke the kiss and joined there forehead. "I love you" Tae said. "I love you too. " Y/n replied.

The End
_____________________________________

Hey guys.... Here my story ends. I hope you enjoyed it.

Until and unless bii. It was so good to write for u all.

~Anchal