chapter 4

Time skips after half hour:

This was the outfit that I was wearing

This was the outfit that I was wearing. Correct after half hour I heard a knock on my door. I was excited to see taehyung, I mean his style. I opened the door and you know what I saw?......

 I opened the door and you know what I saw?

Taehyung: hey! Are you ready?

Y/n:..........................

Taehyung: hey! Y/n I said are you ready???

Y/n: what?....ah y-yea yes I'm all ready.

Taehyung: okay gud. Come

He offered me his hand to hold, and u gladly did.

When we were about to leave the house....

Noah: hey guys! Where u both are going? Date?

Taehyung and I both blushed and said

Y/n and Taehyung: Ani...Ani..

Noah: oh ok. I asked it because you both are holding each other's hand so tightly.

Me and Taehyung both looked at each other hands, then to each others face, and left our hands with a flinch.

Noah: oh...it's okays. Btw where are going?

Taehyng: ah...just taking her out for a coffee.

Noah: ok gud gud gud !!! Welll enjoy 😉

Taehyung and I said bii to Noah and sat in Taehyung's car and ,left for the coffee shop.

Taehyung's POV:

Wow y/n is looking so pretty, just like and an modern angel. Whenever she is near me, my heart starts to run marathon. And I don't know from where I got these guts to ask from her about coffee. And the good thing is that she said yes in one go.

End of Taehyung's POV

On the way...
Taehyung: so...where do you want want to go?

Y/n: wherever you take! (smiles)

Taehyung: it's 6 in the evening so... I think we should go for a dinner. And I know a beautiful place.

Y/n: okay as you say.

Taehyung didn't took to me to any restaurant. The place we were having dinner was is own house. It was in front of a sea.

Y/n: Wow! Is this your house??

Taehyung: yeah it's a bit small but I'm so satisfied with it. (While scratching his head from behind)

Y/n: it's okay!!it is soo pretty !!wait....is that a.......Is that a sea view!!!????

Is that a sea view!!!????

Taehyung:  yeah it is. You like it?

Y/n:I loved it actually!!!

Taehyung: I'm glad

Y/n: it is same as my dream house!!

Taehyung: well nice.

Taehyung and I both sat in front of the view and started to talk to each other

Taehyung: well y/n tell me something about you. I mean who knows if we became good friends?

Y/n: yeah!  Let me introduce you myself. I am Min Y/N, I am 25 years old. I am an successful interior designer who design hotels.  It was my dream job to do and I claimed it with a lot of hard working.
I never had any boyfriend because.......I never found anyone who had understand me, my feelings.  That's all about me. Now it's your turn Mr Kim Taehyung .....

Taehyng: okay! Ahem-Ahem(cleared his throat)  am you know my name but still, hi I am V, my favorite colour is Grey. I do singing for living.and dancing is my hobby. In my childhood I wanted to become a singer and here I am in front of you as a singer. I am in love with nature as you can see. I love to watch anemies. That's all

Y/n: hmm interesting!! You know tae-

Maid: sir mam food is ready please come.

Y/n: okay!

_____________________________________
That's it. Pls ignore the mistake. Love y'all 💗💖