chapter 18

After a week at night:

I went towards my home from my office, after meeting my client.

I opened the door and saw taehyung sitting on couch using his precious phone.

I closed the door behind me removed my heels and went towards him. I kissed on his cheek, bringing him out of his mobile world.

"Don't you think you are too much in your mobile, baby?" I asked him while sitting beside him.

He kept his phone on the table and suddenly picked me on his shoulder. "Yahhh!!! What are you doing. Put me down. Tae!!!" I was shouting but he didn't said any word. He took me to the bedroom and threw me on the bed.

"And don't you think you are overworking these days? Huh?" He pinned my hands above my hand and hovered me. "It was 2 busy weeks." I said with a low voice. "So? For work, will you forget you have a husband? " He said  with his deep husky voice while sniffing my perfume from my neck. His nose touched my neck and it gave me tons of goosebumps.

He then started sucking my earlobs, making my breast arch in pleasure. He then moved to my neck and started giving me open mouth hot kisses. "Taehyungaah~" a light moan escaped from my mouth from pleasure. I faced on another side to give him more access. His one hand was holding my hands and another one was playing with right boo when he was busy in giving hickey on my neck.

After a while he looked in my eyes and said " be ready for the punishment, sweets." Allowing a smirk to play on his lips. I widened my eyes, "punishment? But what did I-I did?" He chuckled like an evil. And said "daddy don't know the answer babygirl. " He sat on the bed and said "strip." I opened my eyes in shock and said "noo!!" And ran out from the room. I was running like a tornado for my life and hid in guest room's closet.

I hurried up and closed the door..... I was panting heavily with my hand on my chest. I heared some foot steps coming towards me. "How his footsteps are so loud?" I whispered to myself. "Where are you sweet? I know you were enjoying." I blushed when he said it but then I realized 'oh fck! He's so close to me. I hope he doesn't open this closet.' I was praying for my life to god.

After spending 5 minutes in closet, I opened the door of it. I peeked out secretly to assure that he is not there. I sigh in relief and went out. Then I felt a grip on my wrist and I was getting pulled to that side. I bumped into Taehyung's chest and rubbed my head. He was still holding my wrist and other hand on my waist. "Hiding from daddy, hmm?"

"N-no I was n-not hiding...a..actually I was f-finding my....clothes to w-wear." Wow! What a shitty excuse! I literally cursed myself here. "Oh really?" He said coming close to my face with on brows up. I nodded nervously. "Baby you are forgetting that this is guest room. And cupboard of guest room is empty! " It was the moment when I realized that I'm fucked up here. He let go my wrist and placed his hand behind my neck and kissed me. He didn't kissed like he usually do, he smashed his lips on mine.

I was not kissing him until I realized that he is my husband and I should kiss him back. I kissed him back and held his neck with my both hands. After a while he broke the kiss for some air. He removed his hands from my waist and picked me up in bridal style. I was looking him continously as my cheeks were red as hell. He took me to the bedroom and place me on bed and hovered me. He pulled my middy down leaving me in a silk shirt.

He smirked and said "you look more beautiful in this." He opened my legs and hovered me again. I crossed my legs on his waist. He started giving me hot kisses on my collar bone, giving shivers to my body. My hand were holding his arms tight in pleasure. I held the hem of his t-shirt and slided it upward, giving him a hint to remove it. He sat up and hurried to removed the cloth on his upper body.

Now he was shirtless (wow what a great scene it would be!!)

I ran my fingers on his abs when he was eating me up. He didn't broke the kiss and started unbuttoning my shirt. Soon I was in my garments. He started kissing and this time it was deep and rough, like our life depends on it. He removed his pj's and boxers at the same time. I looked at his little buddy, which was charged like it would tear metal also. He looked at me and I was looking at his..........

He smirked and pulled backwards. He removed my panties without any warning. I squished my legs because of his gaze...." don't hide it sweets...let me see those butterflies. " I blushed like red blood when I heard him being this dirty. He placed his thumb and started playing with my clit. Circling and rubbing it roughly. I gasped with the movement going right down there. He was looking at me and I was rolling my eyes back with pleasure. He removed his thumb and slided his two fingers in my.

A little pain build up there but it soon turned into pleasure. I was moaned mess over there. I felt that my climax is coming "t-tae....I'm.....I...ah......I'm...Cumming...!" I said "yeah you can sweets." With his voice I came faster. He pulled his fingers and licked them shamelessly. He sat on the bed beside me and said "now it your turn to give me pleasure babygirl. " He spread his legs and I went between him.

I wrapped my hand around his cock and licked his curved kink. He threw his head back feeling the pleasure. He held my hair in a ponytail, not so harsh. And with other hand he unhooked my bra. I removed it and again bent down for my meal. I give a hold it again and starting licking it again. "Ah y/n don't tease me please. Already do it." He said with his deep husky voice. I put his whole length in my mouth choking my own self. I was bobbing up and down and he was moaning loudly.

After a time he cummed in my mouth and I drank his every single drop. "You like it daddy?" I said it with my innocent eyes flashing on him. "I loved it sweets." He said and pecked on my lips. "Ready for the third round baby girl? " He said with his deep voice making my eyes go wide. In another minute he tripped over and hovered me.

.......
Use your pro max brain. I know you know what is going to happen next. IMAGINE.

Till then bii.