chapter 5

Time skips at dinning table:

Y/n: mmmm yum, the food iijj ....sho.......yummy.

Taehyung: hehehe! you're so cute y/niee.

Y/n: thanks!  Hehehe.

Time skips after dinner:

Taehyung: shall we go y/n? It's so late in night.

Y/n: yeah sure.

In the car:

Taehyung's POV:

"Nice car though!!" Y/n said. "Thanks" I replied. There were so many things that I wanted to ask from her, but all I could hear was silence.........we arrived home. It was 1 am of night, I was so sleepy, all I wanted was my bed. After parking the car, I shifted my gaze toward y/n who was already asleep. A smile appeared on my face while looking her. She was like a night angle. I didn't want her to wake up, but I cannot let her sleep in the car..."hey! y/n, wake up." I said by tapping her shoulder. "NoOo, I wanna sleep more." She shrugged and hold my hand tight. My heart went boom boom. I somehow free my hand from her grip and came out of the car. I went towards y/n's side and picked her up in bridal style,  making sure not to wake her up. I entered the house, went straight to her room. I laid y/n on her bed and sat beside her. I was just adoring her every way of smile, the way she walks,  the way she talks, her everything is so beautiful. "I hope I will soon confess you my love. I hope you will not break my heart y/n. The time that I spend with you today was precious. I love you so much y/n  I love you so much....."

Next day

Y/n's POV:

My alarm was dancing on my head, just to wake me up. "Ahhhhh~ stopp you bitch. Don't ruin my sleep." I threw the clock on the floor and slept again.  Until I heard someone calling my name.""y/n! Y/n!! Wake up. We have to leave. Y/n?"" I widened my eyes "oh fuck yeah, we have to leave today, and I'm still on my bed.....hhhuuuuhhh!!!!!"....

This was my outfit,  I just wanted to be in my comfort zone in flight

This was my outfit,  I just wanted to be in my comfort zone in flight. When I step out of my room, Molly and Noah were already standing in front of me. I went towards them with a smile and I saw the same on there faces.....after 10 mins I saw Taehyung's room opened with a heavenly view.......Taehyng in his airport outfit was like 🥴🥵😩 let me just show you.......

Taehyng in his airport outfit was like 🥴🥵😩 let me just show you

Huh! Did you saw that isn't he hot....

Taehyung: sorry for making you guys wait for this long....

Molly: well it's ok but I never knew that boys also take this much of time. Hehehe!

Noah: c'mon we are also humans..

Taehyung: yeah he is right.

Everyone was busy in talking whereas I was standing and staring taehyung as a duffer...

Taehyung: okay, don't waste much time we have flights in 1 hours. Let's go y/n.

Y/n:...............

Taehyung : y/n????

He snapped in front of my eyes to bring me back to the world again.

Y/n:y-yeah!! I'm here, I'm here.

Taehyung: hehe ik you are here,  but we have to leave. Now.

Y/n:o-oh sorry sorry, let's go.

End of y/n's POV

On the airport:

Author's POV:

All were waiting on the airport,  and got to know that there flight is delayed for 1hour. They decided to stay at the airport. Y/n and Taehyng both didn't have any breakfast as they were starving so bad. They both decided to have some on airport. So they both went with each other at Canteen area to get some coffee and a snack. They order 2 capachinos and 2 ginger bread.

End of Author's POV

Y/n: you're looking smart.(surps a sip of coffee)

Taehyung: thanks (shy). You too by the way.

Y/n: actually I wanted to be comfortable.

Taehyung:  no its gud you look good in everything.

Y/n: awww thanku so much.

Hey amino sorry for this late update 😅 as I was not well plus school you know. 10 class suck. Yeah it does...well I'll try to upload the chapter regularly if I didn't please forget.  Don't forget to vote. Biii saranghae....💜💜💜💜💜