chapter 15

When I saw taehyung coming toward me, my eyes melted like ice.... like how a person can this much of angelic. His brown eyes in which I was drowning totally, his boxy smile with strawberry lips. His paper like skin and his tall height was making me fall more deeper for him.....

I was busy in admiring him when his deep husky voice snapped in my present world....

Tae: I know I'm enough smart sweets....now stop staring and come with me....

I blushed and interviewed our hand with each other.

He took me to the stage with him, and left my hand.

Now we both were facing each other. Smile was not leaving my lips and same goes with blushing.

Then suddenly jk came from behind me and went towards Tae. He gave him a purple small box to him.

I was so confused that what was going until, Taehyung kneeled down on his knees, and opened the box by bringing it in front of me and asked...WILL YOU MARRY ME MS Y/N.............

My heart skipped a beat after hearing his words. I covered my wide surprised mouth with my right palm. I was so shocked that what was going on......I'm so happy like I never felt this much of special for anyone!!

"YES! I DO" I said this before Tae stood up in excitement and hugged me tight. I hugged him back by controlling my tears back.

He then pulled away from hug and asked for my hand.

I lifted my left palm up, allowing him to do what we both wants.

He held my fingers gently and made me wore the pretty diamond ring in my ring finger.

Everyone was clapping and hooting and were excited for the couples to be.

...

Taehyung held my hand and dragged me toward some smart boys standing near the bar.

"Let me introduce you with my another family. " He said.

??: hi noona! I'm Kim Namjoon and you can call me RM.

??: ayo! I'm Min Yoongi, call me suga.(smiles)

??: hey y/neee! I'm your hope you're my hope I'm J- Hope.

Y/n: hey guys!!!

??: I'm Kim Seokjin. World wide handsome you know.

This man was something. A comfortable vibe was coming from this seokjin man.

??: hello, I'm Park Jimin.(winks)

Jk: and you know me!!

"Hi I'm Min Y/n. And it's so nice to meet you all."

...

The party went so gud. We all dance together. Except of that my father, Hyunjin, Molly, Noah and Jack were also there. I enjoyed a lot. It was not about wedding but a proposal by Tae.

I chose him because he has every qualities in him that a girl want in her husband. He was smart, kind,lovely, humble, caring. I love him from the bottom of my heart. I love him so much and I'm ready to spend my whole life with him. He was first love and never wanted to lose him. Never.

...

The party got over. We greeted em all and bid byes.

Then me and Taehyung went to our home (tae's home) the drive quite with shyness.

He went inside before me. I also entered and turned back to close the door. When I again face him, he was a inch away from me.

I was caged in his hands. He attached his head from mine and said "I love you so much y/n. Please never leave me." Tears build up in my eyes. I hold his cheeks with my palm making an eye contact. "I love you more Tae and I will never think to leave you. I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU. I PROMISE. "

Then I kiss him, indicating him that I want him right now.....

He broke the kiss and picked me in bridal style. He was climbing the stairs where I was staring him shamelessly. He took me to the bed room and close the door.

Without wasting the time he again started kissing me and this time, the kiss was rough and passionate. I was holding his neck from behind and he was holding my waist.

Without breaking the kiss he slided his left hand on my back, and slide the zip downwards.

He removed the dress from my shoulder and then my waist. He broke the kiss and said in a low voice "jump" I knew that what he was saying. I jumped and crossed my legs around his waist and he held me tight so that I don't get fall.

Now I was only in my garments kissing my man roughly. He walked toward the bed and layed me down gently. He was hovering me and kissed like a hungry. When I was out of breath he started kissing my jaw line giving hot open mouth kisses. His hand were traveling my whole body giving shivers to my spine.

He broke the kisses after giving hickey which were about to get purple soon. He sat on his knees and rid his clothes of. Our eyes didn't broke between this at all. Now we both were in our under garments. He hovered me again and locked my hands above my head whit his one hand. And another hand was on my clothed breast to which he was giving massage to it. I moaned from the pleasure.

He was giving me unstoppable hot kisses in my neck and I arched my breast above. He got the chance to unhooked my bra, and I was half naked soon.

His every touch made me feel so special and beautiful at myself. I was so happy that he confessed me and well get marry soon.

He then went down at my stomach giving wet kisses all over my body.

He held the hem of my panty and looked in my eyes for permission. I nodded and he pulled it down and threw it away.
"Already wet for me, sweets" his made me blush hard. He inserted his two middle fingers inside my sweet spot making me gasp. I moaned heavily in pain and pleasure. He was thrusting faster, faster, and faster. When I was close to my climax, he pulled his fingers out.

I whine in disappointment and he smirked. He then inserted his three finger in my clit. I moaned loudly in pain and pain and pleasure at the same time. He pulled and push his fingers roughly inside me making my climax to come faster.

After few thrust I came on his fingers. He liked his finger with a smirk on his lips.

Then hovered me and again started kissing me. He entered his full length in me without warning and a loud moan came out from my mouth.

My mouth was wide open with pleasure and pain. He kissed on my neck with a hot kiss.

He gave me time to adjust him inside me and started moving in and out slowly. I digged my nails on his back.

After a few slow thrust he started moving faster and faster. I was a moaning mess bed in the. He continously kissed me all over my face and neck to not make me feel pain.

"T-tae.....I..ah...I'm...coming....." I moaned after feeling my climax close to me." "wait...for...me....sweets " with this he started moving more faster.

After few hard thrust we both cummed.

He plopped out and laid beside me."was I good?" He said after huffing. "It was amazing Tae." I said and hugged him,he hugged me back and we slept in a good sleep....

He guys!! You know I think I'm literally not good at writing smuts.....but still I tried my best. Hope you guys like it..please vote and leave your lovely comments......saranghae 💜💜💜