chapter 24

Y/n pov...

I don't know where I am right now but all I know is I'm Kidnapped. I'm at a room. It is dark... Very dark. No furniture only a fan which is not at all enough. My hands are tied and I'm having a tape to prevent any sound from my mouth.

I was sitting on ground, then I heared some foot steps which were getting louder and louder. My eyes opened with a shutter and I saw a man in black.

He was tall with a black set, a black pair of shoes and a black hat on his head. He was wearing a black mask through which his face was hidden.

"Hello mrs y/n...how are you???? " He said with his deep and dark voice which sent shevers to my body. I was trembling in fear.

He brought his hand close to me and removed the tape half. "W-why..... W-w-whoo are you and w-why am I here??,? " I shouted with the broken voice. "Ahh... Actually your husband has a lot of money. And I know it would not fit in your bank... Sooo I'm helping him. "

He said and taiped my lips again. I was crying so badly. I was craving for his warmth, his hug and his touch. 'I hope you will find me taehyung' I said in my mind and closed my eyess.

Taehyung's pov

Day 1 passed and I was sitting at the my home. I have arranged the fake money and now I'm waiting for his call. I was calmed from outside but inner me, I was a total mess. I was trying not to cry, I was holding my self and to be strong.

I was thinking of y/n when I got a call from another unknown number. I picked it up...

"H-hello?" I cursed myself from stuttering.

"Hello... Mr. Kim. How are you?"

A deep and a dark voice came from other side.

"Who are you? " I said sternly.

"Who do you think I can be? Okay let's come to the point... I'm changing my mood... Come to me at 5pm with money and take ur wife with you... Remember sharp 5 and no police... Got that. "

"Bu-" I was about to say something but he cut the call. In another thought I called the officer and told him about his plan.

"Okay no prblm Mr. Kim, we will arrive their at sharp 5pm. And I hope you've arranged the fake money?" He asked me.

"Yes I've arranged the money.. " I said

"Okay good, before you leave you'll inform me before 5 minutes, got it? " "Yes.. " "Don't worry Mr. Kim I promise you that your wife will be alright.. " He said with a firm voice. "Thank you officer. " I said with a little bit of relief.

It is 4:30 right now and the place where called me is 10 away from my home. So I'll leave at 4:45 pm. I have not informed any of the family members and friend accept jungkook.

Because if I'll do that, they will be worried and can take a wrong step, which I dont want at all. After bringing y/n back at home then I'll think if I'll tell them or not.

I was in my thoughts but was snap out by the clock. It 4:40 right now so I think I should call the officer now.

I called him and told him that I'm leaving. He said he and his team will be behind me. I had an ear plug which was connected to the officer.

I arrived at the place where he said me to come. "Did you saw anything? " Officer said from the ear plugs. "Yeah there is a black jeep in which two people are sitting on front seat. But I cannot see y/n."

I said in a very low voice. I was still sitting in my car until I got a call. It was another unknown number. I picked it up, " Oh hello again Mr. Kim. I hope the money is ready? " He said as I could see him through the front glass. "Yes, money is in the bag. "

I said with a tons of heaviness in my voice. "Okay good. I'm sending my man with your wife. Hand him the money and he'll hand you your wife. "

I hummed and hung the call. I went out of my car with the bag. I was trying to be calm, but for some reason I was not. I walked a little in front and again got the call.

I picked it up and he said "now stop where you are and throw the bag in front." "Where is my wife??? " "Do what I said... Don't try to be smart.... "

I threw the bag a little far from me and was still standing there. Then the man on passenger seat came out of his jeep and went at the back.

After a minute he came back with y/n. He was holding her arm harshly and was dragging her towards me. Y/n's hand were tied back wards and she had a tape on her lips.

My eyes glistened on seeing her miserable state. I wanted to cut those mans into pieces but it was not in my hand. He pushed y/n toward me and I held her safely.

I turned back with y/n, and was going towards my car.

Authors POV

Tae and y/n turned back to their car. The man who brought y/n with him, opened the bag to check the money. As in a feild of kidnapping, he knew what is real and fake money.

He took a bundle of notes and rubed a little with his thumb. A smirk appeared on his lips and he took out his gun. He aimed towards taehyung, who was cluelessly helping his wife.

The kidnapper was about shoot tae, but was shot by someone else.

Taehyung's POV

I was helping y/n to sit but got distracted by a gun shot. I turned back to look and saw that the kidnapper was shot on his hand and gun kept on his legs.

My eyes widened and I went blank...

"RUN MR. KIMM!! " The officer shouted snapping me out from my thoughts. I picked y/n in bridal style and went on the driver seat.

I made y/n sit on my lap because she was unconscious. I started the car and drove it in full speed. I didn't went to my  house because the kidnapper could come there at any time.

So I went jungkook's house. I was on an urge to cry but I stay strong for y/n.she is pregnant and I have to take her care.

Soon I arrive at jungkook's house. I was still holding y/n in my hand. After ringing the bell jungkook opened the door.

"Hyung! " He said but i went in without any reply. I know jungkook's house very well so I took y/n towards the guest room. I layed y/n on the bed.

"I'm sorry jungkook, I came here without informing a-and -" " Hey hey calm down.... Have some water "he gave me glass of water to drink which was needed.

" You can come here at any time. And I'm happy to see y/niee alright. I'm giving you some clothes. Clean her and make her wear those clothes. Ok? " He said with a very calm tone.

I hummed and he handed me a black t-shirt and a black pyjamas. I went inside and closed the door. I turned back to see y/n.

In no time tears started to flow from my eyes and I went towards her. I held her hand and started to cry. Because I cannot see this state of her at all. She is my first love and I cannot loose her at all. She is carrying my baby but I'm carrying her.

She is a fragile feather to me and I cannot lose her at any cost.......

_______________________________________

That's it for today... I hope you love it. Please vote and comment....

💜💜💜💜💞💞💞