chapter 12

Taehyung: sorry!

He said with a low voice after laying beside me in my sheets.

Taehyung: sorry if I scared you so much. I just wanted to play.

His doe eyes made me to melt on my spot.

I hugged him by crossing my both hands on his neck with a smile. He digged his face in the crook of my head. And wrap his hand on my waist bringing me closer to him.

Y/n: it's okay.

Taehyung: you were crying, weren't you?

Y/n: when?

Taehyung: in the restaurant, today.

Y/n: n-no I wasn't.

Taehyung: you were. Don't lie to me. I saw tears in your eyes. Now tell me the truth.

He said with his deep voice and leaving his hot breath on my neck, giving me butterflies and nervousness both on the same time.

Y/n: I-I thought-

Taehyung: you thought that I was cheating on you.

I looked at him with a sorry reaction.

I nodded in yes slowly making him to leave sigh before smile. He creased my head and said

Taehyung: I love you, no one else got it?

Y/n: I'm sorry too.

Taehyung: no need to say sorry. If I was at your place, I would have thought the same as you.

He hugged me and we both slept.

At morning~

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I checked my phone to see the time. It was 7:00, as my work is at 8:30am. I realized that I was lying alone on the bed and the TV was also switched off. I frowned my brows and went to the bathroom to check if Taehyung was in bath room. Then I checked bathroom, my bedroom, garden but he was no where. I again went to my phone but some chocolate and card caught my attention. I picked them up and it was a letter by taehyung. I opened it and started reading......... I read the letter and it was song written in it for me. I smiled appeared on my face and my cheeks went red. I kissed the letter and kept it in my bag, and the chocolate were in fridge.

I took a bath and left for my office.

After finishing my work from office, I called taehyung to pick me up. He said yes and I was waiting for him out side. I was having my own car but still I wanted to go with him because why not?

Author's

Y/n was waiting for taehyung from last 20 minutes but he didn't came. Y/n called him so many times but he didn't picked it once. Y/n was so disappointed from him o she decided to home by her own and it was so late too. But suddenly she got a call from taehyung, she pick it with full anger.

Otp

Y/n: I HAVE  CALLED YOU SO MANY-...

??: is it y/n talking?

She frowned her brows in confusion while hearing a different voice from Taehyung's phone.

Y/n: yes I'm y/n......and who are you?

??: ah... actually I'm Jack Daniel. I want to inform you that the man who owns this phone has got an accident...

When y/n heard that her one and only love, taehyung has got a an accident. She felt that nothing has left. Everything has ended. Her life was a waste. She cursed herself to call him to pick her up. If hadn't called him, this would have not happened. But she stayed strong and asked Jack that where he is right now.