☃ 𝓣𝓮𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓻ō 𝓚𝓾𝓻𝓸𝓸 ☃

Title: Cutie

- Y/N -

"Tetsu!" I called out to the Nekoma High VBC captain. "Hmm?" he hummed, turning to me with a curious look. "Coach said, 'I just had a great idea!'," I mimicked him, making Kuroo laugh. "Oh boy, what is it now?" he asked. 

"He said, 'Why don't we have a Christmas party for the club? I remember having one during my time', which made him sound so old," I said, mimicking him as Kuroo forced his mouth shut cause the coach was sitting in the corner. "Pfff--" he laughed, clenching his stomach. "Shhh, not so loud," I said, lightly slapping his back.

"Alright, alright. I'll arrange things at my place," he said with a smile. "But that's my job--" I said. "Well, it's Christmas and you've always done so much for the team. You deserve a break, Cutie," he said playfully. "Tetsu! Go practise!" I shouted, pushing him away with a heavy blush. "Hehe~"

---

I was dressing up for the Christmas party when I heard a car honk. I peeped out the window to see a white limo. "Hmm?" I thought as I grabbed my purse and checked my phone.

-----

𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙷𝚘𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗

𝙷𝚎𝚢, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚘 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 

𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚞𝚙 ᕙ('▿')ᕗ

𝙾𝚑, 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. 𝙱𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗, 𝚐𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚎 5 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚜  ( ͡❛ ▭ ͡❛)

𝙾𝚔, 𝚗𝚘 𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑 ( ͡❛ ▿ ͡❛) 

-----

I ran down the steps. Bad move. I tripped and went sliding down the stairs. "Shit," I hissed in pain as I held my ankle. I bandaged it and changed my outfit into a crop top and baggy jeans to hide the bandage supporting my ankle.

I grabbed a jacket, slowly made my way down and locked everything up. I got in the white limo, smiling. I winced slightly but prayed Lev didn't notice. "Hi, Y/N! You look pretty!" he said, hugging me before asking the driver to start the journey. "Where is the party anyway? Tetsu refused to tell me," I huffed with a pout.

He laughed. "Yeah, that's why Kenma asked me to fetch you. Kuroo is having it at his place," he said with a grin. "But, won't it be too much commotion just for his house?" I asked. Lev tilted his head and looked at me confused. 

"Have you ever been to his house, Y/N?" he asked. I shook my head. "Ah, I see. Don't worry, he's handled everything well," he said, patting my head. 'That's not what I asked but okay...' I thought to myself.

The driver pulled up. "We're here already?" I asked. "Nope, just wait," he said excitedly. Suddenly, we started moving again. I looked out the tinted window to see us go through some big gates and into huge snow-covered gardens. 

"I- Are we sure this is Kuroo's house???" I asked in disbelief as I saw a huge mansion up ahead. It was decorated with loads of Christmas lights and decorations surrounding it as the snow-covered rooftops made it look like something straight out of a fairytale.

We exited the limo, my mouth looking around and all the colours. "Y/N!" Kuroo said, walking towards me. "Tetsu!" I said with a smile as we hugged each other. "I'm glad you could make it!" he grinned. "Yeah, I can't believe your house is this big though," I playfully said. He chuckled.

"But her reaction wasn't as big as mine though!!" Lev whined. "That's cause you're always overdramatic Lev," Yaku said with an evil grin. "I agree," Kenma said, making his way to us. "That's so mean!" Lev said all teary-eyed. Kenma and I hugged and walked in before everyone froze outside.

There were bowls of treats and snacks in the big hall with Christmas songs playing. A big Christmas tree stood tall and proud in the middle of the hall with all our presents, which we sent to Kuroo earlier, resting under it. "Woah Tetsu, this is amazing," I said breathlessly as I looked around the big hall. The boys watched me joyfully as I walked around the room excitedly pointing at all the pretty decorations.

- Kuroo -

I watched Y/N walk around excitedly as we observed the hall in awe. I loved the big smile she had on her face, making all the sleepless nights of preparation worth it. I frowned when I noticed she stopped and slowly came to us with a slight, barely noticeable limp. "You good?" I asked, pulling her aside as the guys left to set up the movies.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Totally. Why? I'm fine," she said, making me very unconvinced. I raised my brow, her expression not faltering. I carried her bridal style, making her yelp in surprise. "T-Tetsu---"

"Shh, I'm going to find out one way or another, Cutie," I smirked, bringing her to my room. I set her on my bed and took out the first aid kit from my shelf. "May I?" I asked, holding her bottom hem. She slowly nodded. I pulled it up and saw the bandage, wrapped the way she usually wraps our ankles with when we sprain our ankle, on her ankle. I looked up at her.

"You're hurt..." I muttered, examining her ankle and touching it lightly, making her wince slightly. "But you still came anyway?" I asked looking up at her. "Y-Yeah, 'cause I know I didn't help. So, I thought it'd be rude if I was absent cause of a sprain," She stuttered, making me smile.

"You shouldn't have pushed yourself. Now, since you came I'll have to carry you everywhere," I said playfully with a wink. "Y-You don't have to," she said with a blush. I took her hand in mine and looked up. She followed my gaze and saw a mistletoe hanging from my bedroom ceiling.

I kissed her gently and she kissed back just as passionately. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I wrapped mine around her waist. "Tetsu..." she said breathlessly. I smiled, "Lie to me again, and I will punish you," I said seductively, making her blush a deep red. I chuckled and carried her downstairs.

We joined the guys downstairs as the popcorn was being passed around. "Ugh, y'all took forever! Are you love birds done??" Lev said teasingly. "Shut your trap, Lev," Yaku said. "I second that opinion," Kenma plainly said, stuffing popcorn into his mouth. "But--" Lev protested but ended up getting his mouth stuffed with popcorn.

"Hey, if that popcorn finishes, you people are making it yourselves," I said setting Y/N on the couch. "Tetsu, they finished it," she whined. "I'll make you more," I said walking away. "YOU SAID--" Lev and Yaku shouted. "IT'S FOR Y/N ONLY!" I shouted back.

"It's obviously for her, what'd you expect?" Kenma muttered, playing on his PSP.