Shōyō Hinata

Title: Your #1 fan

(This one doesn't really follow the plot okay?)

- Y/N -

I was walking with Hinata down the streets when a girl around my age ran up to us. "You're Hinata from Karasuno High right?! Can I have your autograph?" the girl asked with a big smile. Hinata was in his third year and was getting quite famous for Volleyball. I was his best friend and junior, in my second year.

He smiled and started talking with the girl. I watched Hinata's smiling face as he enjoyed meeting his fans. The girl gave him a big hug, stopping Hinata in his tracks and making me freeze in my spot. "Will you be my boyfriend? You're cute," the girl confessed. 

Hinata stared at her, his mouth slightly agape. He turned his head to face me. I gave him an encouraging smile, hiding all the pain behind it. He frowned slightly and turned to the girl. "I'm sorry but I have no interest in dating. You'll find someone better," he said with a smile.

The girl teared up slightly but nodded before rapidly walking away. I watched sadly as she walked away. This often happened whenever I was with Hinata. With a rising star as a best friend, things like this were bound to happen. Yet, I don't know why my heart aches whenever I see it. I probably feel sorry for his admirers.

"Y/N-Chan~ What was with that face you gave me just now?" he whined. I side-eyed him. "Are you insulting my smile?" I asked almost threateningly. "We both know that wasn't a genuine smile, Y/N. What's wrong?" he asked, pulling me closer to hug me. I stopped him midway, "Please don't," I said, gently pushing him away. He reluctantly obliged as I walked ahead of him. 

---

I was walking down the hallways when I bumped into a guy. It was a friend of Hinata's, Yoshida Keiji. He was my senior but we never really talked much, only when Hinata was around. "My bad pretty little lady," he said, picking up my book before handing it to me with a wink.

I clutched the book closer to my chest. "You free tonight, Princess?" he asked with a smile. It made my heart beat fast. "She's going out with me, Yoshida," Hinata stepped in, holding his shoulder, holding him back and away from me in a protective manner. The two glared at each other before Yoshida turned to me. "How about tomorrow night?" he asked. "We're going to the movies," Hinata replied again. I sweatdropped.

"Anytime this week?" Yoshida tried again. "I've actually planned activities to do with her, she's busy this whole week," Hinata said with a poker face. Yoshida just huffed as he brushed Hinata's hand off of his shoulder. "Okay, see you around Princess~" he cooed before roughly bumping into Hinata's shoulder. "Later bro,"

Hinata stared at Yoshida walk away, hands in his pockets. He turned to me with a smile. "Why did you do that?" I asked, nearing him. "Do what?" he asked, tilting his head to the side. "Shamelessly lie to Yoshida-Senpai," I said bluntly. "Oh, it's all true, I just never told you Y/N," he said with his signature grin that made my heart flutter.

"I'll pick you up later, Y/N," he said, kissing my cheek before walking away. I watched him walk away, my heart beating faster and my breathing slightly unstable. I clenched my chest as my lips parted slightly. 'What just happened...'

---

I was revising when I received a text.

-----

♡ Shoyo ♡

𝖧𝖾𝗒 𝖢𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖾. 𝖨'𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗒 7, 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋