Keiji Akaashi

Title: 1... 2... 3...

- Y/N -

"Keiji~" I cooed my best friend's name. We were 23 year-olds and going to university and had been dating for the past 4 years now. "Hm?" he turned around before being hugged. "Y/N?" He questioned worriedly as he stroked my head. "Did something happen?" he asked. "Nope, I just wanted to let my best friend know how much I love him," I said with a smile.

"Y/N, you do know that's what couples normally do right?" Kenma told me. "Not necessarily, if a girl hugs another girl, does that make them gay?" I asked sarcastically. "Yes," he replied just as sarcastically. I huffed looking away from Kenma as Akaashi chuckled and patted my head.

"Thank you Y/N. I know you love me a lot," he said, pecking my cheek and making me blush. "If I didn't know better, I'd think you two are dating," Kenma pointed out, making Akaashi and I shift awkwardly. We gave each other a look that screamed, 'WE HAVEN'T TOLD THEM YET!'.

"Akaashi~ how come you don't do that with me~" Bokuto teased his setter. Kuroo laughed at his teasing actions making me blush harder. "Aww~ Chibi-Chan is blushing~" Kuroo teased me instead.

"Hey, you're one to talk. I know you're gay for Kenma," I said with a smirk making Kuroo laugh. "Is that your retort? How lame," he said, acting unaffected. "You know it's true," I whispered before running away, laughing as he chased me.

---

I was on an outing with Akaashi, Bokuto, Kuroo and Kenma. "Hey, we're going to head over there, be right back," Kuroo said. "Sure," Akaashi agreed, pulling out his phone. "Let's take some photos!" he said. I covered my face since I was pretty shy.

"Y/N, don't cover your face. I can't see your smile," Akaashi said, peeping from behind the phone. "Yeah, Akaashi loves~ your smile," Kuroo whispered with a teasing smile before walking away. "I heard that," Akaashi said as he passed the boys and came to me. He held my wrists and moved them aside.

"Keiji--" He shushed me. "Just show me your beautiful smile," he said, making me giggle. The guys left to give us some privacy. Akaashi asked someone to take a picture of us before he held my waist closer to him, "One, two, three, I wanna get married!!" he said, earning a surprised reaction from me.

The girls, whom Akaashi asked to take a picture, giggled before handing the camera back and walking away. Akaashi chuckled looking at the photo of him smiling while I stared at him, shocked. "That's a keeper," he muttered before looking at me. "I was serious you know. But you don't have to give me an answer," he said, looking at me.

"I- I-" I stuttered. He gave me a smile that always calmed me down. "A-KAA-SHIIII!!" We heard Bokuto call out as he got stares from the visitors around us. "Bokuto, shut your trap," Kuroo said as he ruffled my hair. "Tetsu!!" I whined as I shoved him off of me. "Hehe, what happened while we were gone~"

"Absolutely nothing, Tetsu," I said with a smile. He frowned before we started walking again. Bokuto was with Akaashi and Kenma up front but Kuroo had held me back. "What actually happened? You seem troubled," he said, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"So, Akaashi and I are dating," I started, earning a knowing smirk from Kuroo. "I knew it..." he said, looking at the orange sky. "Knew what?" I asked. "No, nothing. Continue?" he said, facing me with a smile. 

"He said he wanted to get married but you guys came and I couldn't give him an answer. Although he said I didn't have to answer, I felt bad. The thing is, I'm not ready to get married. I want to finish university and get my degree first so I can support my family," I said, the wind blowing through my hair.

- Kuroo -

I watched her with a smile as her hair played around in the wind. "It's understandable. Just tell him. If he really loves you, he should understand. If I loved someone, I'd wait 'til the end of the world for them," I told her, thinking about all the times she teased me about Kenma and me being gay.

Truth is, I liked Y/N. Kenma was the one who was gay for Akaashi. 'The least I can do for her now is offer her a smile,' I flashed her a grin. "You two make a good-looking couple," 

- Y/N -

I smiled at Kuroo. "Thanks for understanding, Tetsu," I said, giving him a hug. He hugged me back and let me go. "Okay, so here's the plan," he said, bending down to whisper to me while Bokuto and Kenma talked with Akaashi up ahead.

---

- Kuroo -

= FLASHBACK =

I was walking with Akaashi and Bokuto to practice. "What's your ambition, Akaashi?" Bokuto asked his setter. "I want to become a professional photographer, but I don't have a good camera to practice," he said as he looked ahead.

"How can you become a photographer without a camera??" Bokuto asked. I smacked his head, "That's not what he said,"

= END OF FLASHBACK =

"Kuroo, have you seen Akaashi?" Y/N asked. I shook my head in dismay, "Maybe try Bokuto?" she thanked me before running off to find Akaashi. I smiled to myself, "Kuroo, are you sure about this?" Kenma asked. "Yeah... I'm happy as long as she is," I said looking out the hallway window.

- Y/N -

I searched high and low for my boyfriend. I finally found him with his lecturer. "Akaashi-San, do you have a girlfriend?" his lecturer asked, straightening his tie. Akaashi held the woman's hand and brushed it aside. "Yes, I do. Thank you for your time," he said with a bow. "Akaashi-Sa---"

"Let's keep it professional, Akira-Sensei," he said, giving her one last deadly look before turning around. "Oh, Y/N I wasn't expecting to---" he said before I hugged him. "I love you," I said, giving him a light squeeze. "I love you too," he said stroking my head. "Um, I- I got this for you," I stuttered out as I handed him a brand new camera.

His eyes widened as he slowly took the camera, examining it. "I can't take this, it's too expensive," he said, trying to give it back but I pushed it to his chest. "Take it. It's a little gift from me for your birthday. Happy Birthday, Baby," I say with a smile as I kiss his cheek. He smiled, a little surprised that I remembered.

"Come on, of course I'd remember~" I say with a smile. "By the way, about what you said during the outing the other day..." I said, taking a deep breath, hoping he'd understand. "Oh, I told you, you don't have to--" I cut him off.

"Let me say it. Please," He immediately stopped, allowing me to speak. "I... I want to get married... but after graduation..." I said, looking up at him as he smiles gently at me, intertwining my hands in his. "Of course, that's what I had planned out. But even if it wasn't, I'd do anything for you, okay? Take your time," he said, stroking my cheek gently, making me blush lightly.

"I love you, you know that?" he said, still smiling down t me, enjoying my flustered reaction. "I love you too..." I say, blushing more.

------------------------------------------------

So like, yeah~ they're gonna leave Bokuto and Kenma is the dark about their relationship, hehe~ Hope you guys enjoyed, don't forget to vote and comment~!

- Akashi_The_Emperor