Kenma Kozume

Title: #obliviousidiots

= Y/N's POV =

I was hanging out with Kenma-Kun. I was talking about how exams had stressed me out when I realised he wasn't listening. I glanced at him to see him playing with his PSP. I sighed. 

"Why don't you go on a date with your PSP? You seem to enjoy its company more than your friend's," I say getting up and leaving. I was about to open the door to exit the cafe when a hand grabbed my wrist.

It was Kenma. He pulled me, brought me to his chest, and hugged me by my waist, still playing with his PSP. He kissed my head, "Don't leave me just yet," he says, trying his best to finish off his level.

I didn't know what to say, this just couldn't be the Kenma I knew. I just kept quiet and watched Kenma play. Even for someone who doesn't play often, I could tell he was really good at this.

Once he was done, he turned it off and stuffed it somewhere in his pocket. "Now, I'm sorry for ignoring you earlier. Shall we eat something?" He asks, looking at me his attention completely on me. I smiled and nodded.

We sat back down. "Now, continue your story. You were stressed out about your exams, right? What paper do you have tomorrow?" he asks. I was taken aback. 'He was listening to me this whole time?' I thought as we chatted.

The food arrived. We ordered some spaghetti and cake for dessert. We shared a plate of pasta. My heart skipped a beat at the thought that we might end up kissing in this situation. I blushed and stopped eating.

He looked up at me. "Is something wrong, Y/N?" he asks, worried. "I- Uh- Need to use the bathroom. Yeah," I say getting up and rushing to the bathroom leaving the clueless boy alone.

I entered the bathroom trying to calm my blush. 'No, no, no. He's just a friend. Even if he wasn't, he wouldn't feel the same knowing him,' I thought before taking a deep breath and calming myself down.

I exited only to find the boy had disappeared. I just stared at the empty seat across me. "What are you staring at?" someone whispers in my ear. I jump slightly, turning my head to meet his cat-like golden eyes.

"I was just wondering where you went," I said. He looked at me before replying, "I was asking for take-out because you didn't look too good before you left for the toilet. Your face was all red so I guessed you had a cold or something. Let's go back to your house. I don't want you getting sick," he said taking my hand and dragging me out of the cafe.

He, Kuroo and I have been friends for 3 years now, so naturally, they know where I live. Kenma brought me home. My parents were out of town for the week so we had the house all to ourselves. Kenma told me to sit in the living room and brought me a blanket. He warmed the pasta and served it in a bowl for me to eat.

He sat down next to me. "Do you want to watch something?" he asks. I just stare at him before giving a short nod. I didn't know Kenma was so caring-

He put on a fantasy movie. As we watched, he fed me forkfuls of pasta. Now if you're wondering, no I'm not sick, but I didn't know how to ask Kenma to stop so I just let him. Between you and me, I kind of enjoyed his attention. It's not every day that he's so caring.

As we watched the movie, my mind wandered off to the moment where he held me close asking me not to leave. I blushed. Unfortunately, this didn't go unnoticed by Kenma. "Are you heating up again?" he asked, placing his hand on my forehead.

I smiled and held his hand. "It's fine, I'm fine Kenma," I say, taking his hand away, instantly missing his warmth.

He looked at me. "If you're really fine, can I play a game with you, Y/N?" He requests, holding out a controller. I look at it and then at him before taking the controller from him. "Let's make a bet shall we?" he suggests, knowing I love challenges and hate losing them even more.