Keiji Akaashi

Title: Parenting? More like 'Uncle-ing'

= Y/N's POV =

"Who's a good boy?" Kuroo said in a way you would talk to a puppy. "Or girl," Kenma corrected. "You're a good boy," Kuroo said, ignoring Kenma's comment. "Or girl," Kenma repeated. "SHUT UP KENMA," Kuroo shouted. "Ey shut your mouths, you're too loud," I scolded them as I rubbed my belly.

I've been married to Akaashi for 2 years now and live happily. I've been pregnant for about 6 months now. Keiji and I decided to keep the gender of the baby a secret from the others. That was a bad idea. "I'm just saying, it could be a girl," Kenma stated, a matter of fact.

"But do you have to say that every time I say 'boy'," Kuroo protested. "Well, I'll stop when you stop assuming it's a boy," Kenma said back. "HEY HEY HEY, UNCLE BO'S HERE!!" Bokuto shouted as he practically broke down the doors. "YOU'RE TOO LOUD!!!" I shouted at all of them.

They just stared at me, frightened. "Well, someone's on her hormones," Bokuto whispered to Kuroo, to which he earned a slap from. "Alright, all of you get out. I think you've stressed her out enough for today," Keiji said, entering the room.

They all left, leaving me and Keiji alone. "How are you feeling baby?" He asked sitting next to me. "Better now that you're here," I say leaning on his shoulder. He chuckled softly, giving me a kiss on the forehead. "I wish I could ease the pain baby but I can't..." he said. I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"Keiji, you'd carry the baby for 8 months if you could, just to ease my pain. You've done your best and that's all that matters," I said, giving him a kiss. Once we parted, he smiled. "I'm so happy I married you, Y/N," he said hugging me. "Me too, Keiji," I said, hugging back.

-- TIMESKIP 2 MONTHS --

= Kenma's POV =

"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Screams were heard from the delivery room. Bokuto jumped onto Kuroo, startled. "Is she okay?" he asked, worried. 'That was a really loud scream...' I thought starting to get worried for Y/N too.

"She'll be fine. She's with Akaashi. He won't let anything happen to her," Kuroo said seriously as he tried calming down Bokuto. I nodded in agreement. "He'd fight death for her," I said.

-- TIMESKIP --

"HAHA IT'S A BOY!!" Kuroo shouted in my ear. Akaashi and Y/N had just revealed the gender of their baby at the gender reveal party they had. They brought out the baby boy. That's when Y/N revealed another baby GIRL. 

"HAHA IT'S A GIRL," Bokuto laughed at Kuroo. "Twins?" I asked, my eyes widening in disbelief. They nodded and flashed us a joyful smile. 

= Y/N's POV =

The three uncles fainted right then and there. We laughed at their reactions. "They seem the happiest," I commented. "I love you, Y/N," Keiji said giving me a kiss. "I love you too, Keiji," I said giving him a kiss. That day was one of the happiest days of our lives. 

Keiji and I would always be together, side by side, with Kuroo, Bokuto and Kenma having our backs. It couldn't get any better than this.