Kiyoomi Sakusa

Title: Down & Dirty

- Sakusa -

I was walking down the hallways with Komori when we heard a commotion. We turned the corner to see a few juniors fighting. "HE'S MINE!" A girl shouted. "NO! HE'S MINE!" The other girl said yanking the guy and making him fall backwards. Another girl stepped forward from the crowds.

"I hope you're happy now that you two have humiliated yourselves and this boy as well," she said with a deadly glare, making the two other girls shiver. The guy got up and pulled her aside. "I wonder what happened," Komori asked curiously as he watched the crowd subside.

"Just a bunch of foolish women fighting over one guy," I said, shoving my hands in my pockets. "At least someone sensible stepped in to stop it," I said, looking at the girl from the corner of my eye as I walked away. 

- Y/N -

"Y/N, thank you," Kyosuke said, rubbing his neck. "I didn't do much. I thought it wouldn't look good if a girl had to step in for a guy now right? Man's pride," I said with a joking smile. He chuckled, "You know I'm yours only right?" he asked, holding the side of my face. I smiled, "Yeah, I know Dai," I said, kissing his cheek. 

"You're such a yandere," he chuckled, remembering the tense expression I gave the girls. No one knew of Kyosuke and my relationship because he didn't want commotion. I think people should know about our relationship so the girls would leave him alone but I decided to respect his wishes and keep it a secret.

I just smiled as he walked away. I walked up one floor to meet my senior, Komori. I was supposed to return his CD. As I walked, I felt an uneasiness thinking about Kyosuke. 'No, stop. Dai wouldn't take the chance to cheat, right?' I told myself but that didn't help much.

I snapped out of my thoughts just in time to avoid bumping into someone. The guy had jet-black, wavy hair that was styled neatly. He wore a mask and his cold stare pierced me. I kept a poker face as I stared back, "My apologies," I said as I bowed and walked away. "Nice reflexes," I swear I heard him say but when I turned back he was already gone. 'What a weird guy,' I thought as I walked to Komori's classroom.

-----

"Y/N-CHAN! OVER HERE Y/N-CHAN!!" I heard someone shout my name. "Komori-Senpai!" I said surprised as he caught up to me. "Sakusa! Hurry up," he urged the guy I saw earlier. "Who's that?" I asked, tilting my head. "Oh, he's my friend Sakusa. Don't mind him, he's a clean freak so he wears his mask 24/7," Komori chuckled. I smiled.

"Calm down, you're so noisy..." Sakusa said, approaching us. "Y/N-Chan!" I heard my friend shout. "What is it Chika-Chan?" I asked trying to calm her down. "K-Kyosuke..." she panted out. "What about him?" I asked, my heart beating rapidly. "I saw him with Rina-Chan," She said. 'Chika doesn't know about our relationship so why...' I thought, slightly panicked.

"We caught him kissing Rina-Chan and when we asked him if they were dating, he said he was dating you!" she said in disbelief. I felt my heart drop into my stomach. "What kind of man does that?" Komori said, rubbing my shoulders to try and calm me down.

I started running back to class. 'I have to see this for myself...' I thought, ignoring Komori's calls for me. I reached the class and I saw everyone gathering around the classroom so I pushed my way through the crowd. I made my way to the front and my despair, I saw them holding hands as other girls cried on the floor and guys just watched in envy. "Kyosuke..." I muttered, holding back tears. "Y/N, baby---" 

"How disgusting..." I heard someone say from the crowd. People made way for the person to come through. To my surprise, it was Sakusa. "You're even dirtier than germs you filthy little runt," he said with a menacing face as he towered over Kyosuke. My eyes started to tear slightly but I managed to hold them back long enough to---

SLAP

I left a nice red mark on his face. "What kind of sick-minded jerk are you? Cheat on me then you have the balls to admit that you were dating me the whole time just to humiliate me? You make me sick," I said, my yandere side coming out. He trembled slightly under my glare.

"What a fool," I spat. "Come Y/N. You don't need to touch this dirty excuse for a man," Sakusa said, spraying some sanitiser towards Kyosuke and some on my hands. He pulled me out of there and turned a few corners before stopping. I trembled lightly, my tears finally flooding out.

As I cried, Sakusa handed me a tissue and rubbed my head gently. "S-Sakusa..." I mumbled. "Hm?" he hummed. "I'm sorry you had to step in for me like that," I said looking away. He huffed, "Who said it was for you? I just hate disgusting things like him," he muttered, looking away. 

I looked at him, his face was slightly flustered as he looked out the window. I giggled, "What are you laughing at?" he asked slightly irritated. "Nothing," I said with a smile. "Thank you, Sakusa-Senpai," I said with a bow. He looked at me, perplexed. "You can drop the formalities," he said, walking away. I stood up straight and then smiled slightly as I watched him walk away.

-----

It's been 6 months since Kyosuke cheated on me. I got over him not even a week after that and Sakusa and I got closer as friends. "Kiyoo-Kun, can I come over to play video games?" I asked with a smile. I noticed Kyosuke and Rina walking together which made me frown slightly. 

Sakusa bent down and pulled my chin to face him, "My eyes are up here, look at me when you talk," he said, before standing straight again. "Sure, I'll pick you up at your class after school, see you," he said, leaving me alone. I walked back to class and people stopped to stare and whisper about me behind my back.

"She's the girl who got dumped by Kyosuke-Kun right?"

"No, haven't you heard? She got jealous of Rina-Chan so she slapped him and accused him of cheating,"

"I thought she slapped Rina-Chan?"

I sighed as I entered the classroom. 'It's been 6 months but they're still talking about those stupid rumours,' I thought as I looked out of the window, bored. "I guess high school will be high school," I sighed, closing my eyes.

-----

"Omg, it's Sakusa-Senpai!"

"What's he doing here?"

"He's so hot,"

This was what all the girls were giggling about as Sakusa stood at my classroom entrance. I got up with my bag and walked to him. "Come on," he said, snatching my back and walking away. "Eh? Kiyoo-Kun! Gimme my bag back!" I said, chasing after him. He stopped abruptly, making me bump into him.

"You," he said coldly to someone who stood before him. I peeped at the person from behind and saw Kyosuke standing there, making me deadpan. "Kiyoo-Kun, don't waste your time on him," I said, tugging his shirt. "I've heard what shitty rumours you've spread about Y/N," Sakusa said as he bent down to Kyosuke with a disgusted face. Kyosuke backed off instantly, frightened.

"And you," he said turning to Rina. He was about to say something mean, "Sakusa." I said firmly, making him look at me. "That's enough. Let's go home," I said with a straight face before turning my gaze to Kyosuke. "Enjoy your pity life," I said before pulling Sakusa away by his hand.

"Y/N," Sakusa called as we walked into his house. "Y/N," he called again but I ignored him. "Y/N," he called out firmly for the last time. "You're still holding my hand," he said plainly. I let go, earning a huff from him. "I didn't tell you to stop," he said looking away. He grabbed my hand and intertwined it with his. I blushed, "Kiyoo-Kun,"

"I thought you hated physical touch," I asked, looking away to hide my blush. "Look at me when you speak," he said, crashing me against a wall and pulling my chin to make me face him. "It's because physical touch is a way to get germs," he whispered in my ear before kissing my neck.

"But I don't mind getting down and dirty for you," he whispered huskily, before dragging me into his room. "I told Komori to let your parents know you'll be staying at his house tonight," he said which surprised me. 'Did he plan this???'

He pulled his tie off and removed his shirt hurriedly as I stared at his toned abs. "Like what you see?" he asked with a smirk.

'This is going to be one hell of a night,' I thought as he approached me and crashed his lips against mine.