Jungkook: you deserve this hyung....you ditch your own brothers. "He said while laughing."

Jin: stop laughing...."he yelled and took the flour and throw on them. They covered with flour top to bottom. They look like ghost.

Y/n: you look great oppa....."I couldn't control my laugh so I started to laugh hardly."

Jimin: it's all happened because of you. We never leave you. "He said and took the flour in his hand. I run out from the kitchen before they throw flour on me. They run behind me."  I was tired of running. So I stopped running. Then maknae's come to living room and catch me. Jimin throw the flour on me but accidentally jhope oppa come between us and the all flour fell on his body. Jhope turn and look at him angrily."

Jhope: jimin-na..... your dead now. " He run towards him. Jimin run away from there. We all look at them and started laugh. My stomach hurts badly because of laughing. Finally jhope oppa catch him and started to beat him in playfully way. In that namjoon oppa come into living room."

Namjoon: what's going on here hyung? And why everyone look like zombies.

Jimin: it's all happened because of this little butt. "I said while rubbing his back."

Y/n: what!! Me!!! If you didn't stole my teddy then this wouldn't be happened. "We started to argue with eachother than yoongi oppa shouted from his room.

Yoongi: CAN YOU GUYS SHUT YOUR F***** MOUTH. I COULDN'T SLEEP PEACEFULLY HERE. IF I HEAR ANY ANOTHER VOICE THAN I END ALL OF YOUR LIFE. SO YOU ALL BETTER TO KEET YOUR MOUTH SHUT. He shouted and We immediately calmed down. and went our room silently."

Y/N POV

I went in to my room and lock the door and then laid down on my bed while hugging my teddy bear. these past 4 years everything changed in our life. After I killed my dad I went hospital to meet yeonjun but  before I go there. He left from the hospital. He not only left the hospital but also left this country. In these years I tried to forget him but his memories never let me forget. My memories with him killing me inside. I still love him. I miss him so badly but I never show my feelings infornt of brothers because I don't want hurt their feelings. 

I finished my high school last year and I joined medical College. Blackpink unnie's join one of the most famous entertainment company after their graduation. Now they become biggest k-pop girl group in world. Jiho fight with his brothers. And then finally they allow her to live with chan oppa. She also studying medicine with me.  And she started to date with yugyeom oppa. Tzuyu and sana unnie still date with my brothers. I know they betrayed me but they truly love my brothers and their love is not fake, so I didn't told anything about them to my brother's. Jungkook and lisa didn't confess their feelings untill now. I don't when they're going to confess their feelings to eachother.

Everyone think dad and rocky escape from jail. No one know about their death. Even cops can't find their dead bodies, because RV burn that bodies. In the mafia world everyone wants my brothers next mafia kings but they refused to take that position. Because of that my uncle become next mafia king. My brother's decided to live normal life. I'm so happy with their decision. Finally we're living normal life as I want.  But they're not fully left mafia, they still help my uncle whenever he needs them. 

My uncle just like my mom. He helped lot an asian governments but in a illegal way, so their also started to supporting us. I found my mom (Dr kang) is my boss. She told everything to me. and went back to US with my team. We tried to stop her but she refused to stay with us.  But she will come and see us whenever she has time.

My brothers started to live for their dreams. Hyung's line already finished their studies. Jin and namjoon oppa take care of our family business. Others also help them as always.  Yoongi oppa dropped his business studies and joined music department. Now he is one most popular producer in South Korea. And jhope oppa started a new dance academy and he is a choreographer now. About maknae's they're still studying. After completing their degrees they will join our company.